TJ09

2011-10-27 - Haunted House Event

I luv the artwork!!!!!!! The story was awesome!!!!!!

And I adore the leetle badge there - it looks so creepy yet so cute at the same time. Awesome art!

Mine's the skull xd.png Or the owl. Or the leetle two-headed dragon.

Owl's a cute one too. And the mushroom, when it's glowing.

Who sprited the little two-headed pygmy? I wouldn't mind if that breed was released in the main cave...

Does anyone know where to find the skull? I think thats what I'm missing!

SPOILER!!! Highlight to read. In the garden. Get the sword to fight off the Vine.

Just woken up and heading to work but managed to go through 15 lovely items, will sit down when get home and go through this awesome treat you have given TJ (a really unique idea!!!) A big thank you to everyone that made this possible.

SPOILER!!! Highlight to read. In the garden. Get the sword to fight off the Vine.

Thank you so much! I didn't even think of that, I already used the mushroom so I thought that was it xd.png

does your progress save itself?

Yes, it should save itself.

Whoot! Completed! And got the badge! =D Apparently there is only 39 items I guess but that was fun. :3 Thank you all! ;D

This is a lot of fun! xd.png 30 objects so far here...now it seems I'm wandering in circles, and I'm too tired to try and figure it out now. I'll be back at the drawing board tomorrow. Night all, and good luck! smile.gif

I've only found 32 items. If you need to quite because you, let's say, need to be up in 6 hours, will it start back where you left off?

Awesome, thanks TJ! biggrin.gif This is heaps of fun.

Edited by StormWizard212

I enjoyed that. Make sure you read the stories on each page and remember which ones you have to go back to open. I got my badge at 39.

Done!

Thinking about it though, what a sad eding! And how worrying, to find peices of the dragon scattered everywhere....I don NOT want to know who lived in that house before we got there! /shudder

*groans*

I have all 39 items, but I don't know what to do now? I'm guessing its (censored, highlight at your own risk of spoilers) ressurect some dragon, judging from what I see so far...

Edited by Brisingrlover

*groans*

I have all 39 items, but I don't know what to do now? I'm guessing its (censored, highlight at your own risk of spoilers) ressurect some dragon, judging from what I see so far...

Find the basement wink.gif

In the planetarium, how do you investigate those upper shelves? I have 39 items so far so I'm wondering if maybe 39 isn't the max?

As you step upon the first ring of the ladder, it gives way beneath you, the wood obviously rotten. Though you are curious as to what lies above, you realize that you shall never know. What dark secrets do the upper reaches of these shelves contain?