Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

That's so pretty, and I absolutely love the code. XD PHP must be in style, as I have a Pink with the code PhpOP. (It's a programming language, for those of you who have no idea why I'm so amused.)

I just caught three 2G PB Vines: here, here, and here. Someone lost the lottery! I would've had a fourth if I wasn't hatchling-locked, though I can't say I'm complaining. So many great finds lately!

Edited by Chanilove

Thanks! And oh my gosh that Dorsal in the center is mine! First tome something I bred is in this thread and it's picked up by a mod. I know it's not the best but eeeee thanks for taking care of it!

Also I seem to have yoinked a distant relative of your daydream there. http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vfb9C

~Eggspam removed; please replace the /view/ in the url with /lineage/~ eWpGK]Why, oh why would you abandon that? ohmy.gif [/url] Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Eggspam removed; please replace the /view/ in the url with /lineage/~ eWpGK]Why, oh why would you abandon that?  ohmy.gif [/url]/eWpGK]Why, oh why would you abandon that?  ohmy.gif [/url]

Whoah. Just Whoah.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Thuwed!

Frill Spawn

Found the Thuwed just minutes ago and the frill spawn a couple nights ago.

Thuwed from last week

I've been egglocked with lineage project eggs/so busy with work, I haven't had much AP hunting time lately. I hope that changes soon. I have zero chance with hourly drops because of my cruddy internet connection/computer, so the AP is really my only chance to get nice things unless DH let's me use his computer, which is rare. I just love the AP and the breeders/gifters that contribute nice eggs to it!

Have to brag on this beautiful boy I found a few day ago, and am currently in process of building a mate for:

Sands of Time Dos Equis

Of course, the fact he's a spitfire made no never-mind to me. xd.png