Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I was only aiming for a Hellfire Wyvern and found this sweetie:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/afpgo

I love it <3

I abandon that egg yesterday morning xd.png i picked it up but didn't want a hellfire

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

I abandon that egg yesterday morning xd.png i picked it up but didn't want a hellfire

LOL well then I have to say I am extremely grateful that it was the wrong species for you biggrin.gif You made my day a lot nicer <3

Wow, I'm jealous. *loves white dragons* wub.gif Congrats!~

I'd trade it to you for a brine tongue.gif.

But this is also my first clean white so I'm very happy with it. (I could give you a baby from it once I breed it a mate if you'd like)

Reef Ninja's bloodline history

Make's me wonder why she was abandond. blink.gif

BlossomDear's herritage

Not too dramatic...

One of the dragons who i'm struggling to name.

Bloodline.

Most of them are mysterious; although, those with relitives are perplexing, and makes me wonder why they were abandond...

*mysteious music in background*

Lineages are poor is why they were abandoned.

^^ why didn't i grab it DX

Still, a chicken egg, it's rare and up for trade in the rare traders(i'm not a fan of unbreedables)

Reef Ninja's bloodline history

Make's me wonder why she was abandond. blink.gif

BlossomDear's herritage

Not too dramatic...

One of the dragons who i'm struggling to name.

Bloodline.

Most of them are mysterious; although, those with relitives are perplexing, and makes me wonder why they were abandond...

*mysteious music in background*

Yes, unfortunately those are some pretty random lineages. While they're fun to look at to point out all of the different breeds, there is no rhyme or reason as to how the lineage is actually arranged. It's quite the jumble. But, don't let that stop you from grabbing them if that is what you actually want to do. Beauty is in the eye of beholder. It just means that that is most likely WHY they were abandoned in the first place.

On topic, I know I picked up a gorgeous little eggie last week, but I just can't find it right now. I will have to scan through my scroll to find it, lol.

I didn't know an ultraviolet and a white could give a spitfire dragon.

Ultraviolets, no matter what they are paired with, can have spitfire children. They cannot, however, have purple eggs.

:>

Wow, I'm jealous. *loves white dragons* wub.gif Congrats!~

@Brairtrainer, I'm glad you like it! :3 It was actually an accidental click, it real mate is http://dragcave.net/lineage/5HChG , but I have too many checkers to keep track of who I breed to... lol.

@SilverX7Studios, If you'd like, I can try that pairing again for an white egg next week? :3 Free of course. I love it when my babies show up here!

@Brairtrainer, I'm glad you like it! :3 It was actually an accidental click, it real mate is http://dragcave.net/lineage/5HChG , but I have too many checkers to keep track of who I breed to... lol.

@SilverX7Studios, If you'd like, I can try that pairing again for an white egg next week? :3 Free of course. I love it when my babies show up here!

I personally like it with the contrasting checker mate xd.png I'm thinking of building a contasting double checker mate to go with it.

I'm used to finding pretty awesome stuff in the AP, but I guess this has to be my favourite EVAH:

Regenbogenforelle

I just realized her code QuDS9 - as someone who thinks DS9 is the best Trek and Q is the best character this makes her probably my favourite egg on my scroll - period. Somehow I'm not even peeved anymore that I can't catch/trade for a brine.

Edited by herk

I'm used to finding pretty awesome stuff in the AP, but I guess this has to be my favourite EVAH:

Regenbogenforelle

I just realized her code QuDS9 - as someone who thinks DS9 is the best Trek and Q is the best character this makes her probably my favourite egg on my scroll - period. Somehow I'm not even peeved anymore that I can't catch/trade for a brine.

Amg rainbow ;u; I wonder if I'll ever have the patience to sit through creating one myself. xP

Nice nab!