Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

@Brairtrainer, I'm glad you like it! :3 It was actually an accidental click, it real mate is http://dragcave.net/lineage/5HChG , but I have too many checkers to keep track of who I breed to... lol.

@SilverX7Studios, If you'd like, I can try that pairing again for an white egg next week? :3 Free of course. I love it when my babies show up here!

Hrm...Thank you for the offer, but not right now. happy.gif'

I rarely keep AP finds unless they're CB, but I think this Holly x Bright pink is a keeper. ^^

A big thanks to whoever bred and dropped this.

Edited by tnoelemaK

I rarely keep AP finds unless they're CB, but I think this Holly x Bright pink is a keeper. ^^

Holy... Holly. This is wonderful.

Wow! I don't really even like BBWs that much, so I'm not sure why I clicked on it, but this beauty is a keeper!

Now making a mate for it is going to be a serious challenge xd.png

^^ Spectacular!

Holyyyy, that's super pretty. .-. So rare to find an actual checker with hollies! And ffff, the dragons on the father's side are gorgeously named. ;u; /so wants a baby from that lineage. Congrats!

I caught this last night. Wasn't sure if I was going to keep it but I think I will now that it's under 5 days.

Edited by Varekis

Found this after i turned off Javascript in the AP. It works very well, apparently. Got it as a hatchling.

... I couldn't resist but name it Purple Adblock. xd.png

That makes for the second "bot" code i've picked up today. Strange. AlboT and YbIOt. If AlboT turns male i will try and breed them to this one.

Wow! I don't really even like BBWs that much, so I'm not sure why I clicked on it, but  this beauty is a keeper!

Now making a mate for it is going to be a serious challenge  xd.png

I'm so glad you liked my pairing! biggrin.gif It was a test breed and I was so happy i finally bred with no refuse.

I just picked this up. blink.gif I must say, I'm quite impressed, a 12th gen PB Magi stair! Its low time too, and something I can continue. http://dragcave.net/lineage/DCUAP

Edit: Oops, thanks for the correction! The fact that I was wrong impresses me even more xd.png

Edited by Xythus

Lucky Duck got a sliver xd.png

Yeah, my first reaction was "wha? no way, in the AP?'

My second reaction was" click it dummy, ask questions later!" xd.png