Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Why, AP, why?

I still need some free space for my lineage projects that involve Halloween dragons, yet I keep finding gems like this one. And then this one. How could I toss them back?

Thanks to the breeders of this awesome eggs. I fear that my obsession with Marrows isn't going to end well this Halloween.

Ice x Shadow Walker-thank you, Rally_Vincent! (Love the names and have one in mind!)

Shadow Walker x Ice-thank you, Kaizokuhime.M!

3rd G PB Marrow-thank you, angelicdragonpuppy!

2nd G PB Marrow-thank you, LeMatS!

and I can't believe I found another to go with one I caught last year:

2nd G Shadow Walker x Rosebud-thank you, Kizzikins!

YES! I thought I'd have to trade for one like this. Finally my lovely lady Ember has a mate!

Eeep! that's my baby! I'm so happy someone recognized it biggrin.gif last halloween it took me FOREVER to get mates for my ember x marrows!

Eeep! that's my baby! I'm so happy someone recognized it biggrin.gif last halloween it took me FOREVER to get mates for my ember x marrows!

Last Halloween I was so focused on getting 2nd gens that ignored all the pretty longer ones. This year my focus is on specific ones, like those. I'm really happy to get this one to breed gorgeous 5th gen babies. Thank you for breeding it!

Made some amazing halloween catches already :] My first ever! ^o^ And quite a few 2nd gens, wowsa.

Beautiful 3G Shadow Walker Stair w/Grays

Pretty PB 3G Black Marrow

Then I can't believe I caught these two :0 Completely unrelated :] Would make a perfect pair!

2G PB Cavern Lurker

2G PB Cavern Lurker

Andddd..

Cute Little 2G Pumpkin w/Pygmy Mother

@____@ All so gorgeous.

Neeed room for more x]

EG PB Pumpkin SQUEE!

2nd-gen Pumpkin from Pumpkin x Pygmy; can't wait to use it in lineages!

EG Chevron of Pumpkins around Pygmies (love it!)

...my...preeecioussss...my preeeeecioussssssss...

The beauty! Two of my favorite breeds EVER! AND, I already have a matching mate for it!

from Rubin again -- I love you! <3 Is it two of my favorite breeds in an EG checker formation? AW YEAH!

2nd-gen from Ice x SW -- gorgeous colors!

Thank you SO MUCH, Rubin, Thecraftydragon, DarkArmada, and all you generous anonymous breeders out there! I love Marrows maybe more than any other breed, but I've only ever had the one lonely lady on my scroll -- until today! And I have more than doubled my Pumpkins, and found companions for my beautiful Shadow Walker checkers... Shadow Walkers were my first holiday dragon and I do love them so!

Edited by Kelkelen

AAAAAAAGH I just love Halloween! And I love seeing all the gorgeous stuff people are finding in the AP! I'd forgotten how fun this thread can be when eggs are being dropped to the AP in 'real time' on a holiday!

That Gold x Shadow Walker checker looks *amazing.* And Amberfly, your mate for your Lady Ember? So lucky you, and SO gorgeous the dragon! :-D

Happy to see my babies go to a home where they will be loved. biggrin.gif (And if you drop me a note to remind me and my perforated sponge of a brain, I can breed you an unrelated third gen Royal Blue as a mate for the SW after Halloween)