Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I just caught this a few minutes ago. I've always had a secret love for both moonstones and albinos and it's so purdy. :3 I might eventually try to nab a mate for it but that will probably take a while.

Yet another beautiful 5th G E Black, caught as a 5D 2H egg,

has hatched into my first sitting alt. wub.gif

Pssst, SaberLily, that's a forth gen spiral, even is when all the ancestors are filled in wink.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hPNnv

OMG last week when I was looking at the "names you couldn't believe you got" list and I was hitting myself because I didn't think of "The Mechanical Hound" earlier BUT I JUST CAUGHT HER DAUGHTER AS A HATCHIE IN THE AP.

Don't worry TVTD, she is named appropriately. (Also, yay, one of your dragons is in this thread now!)

(Also, I have Freud's red daughter. Weird.)

Edited by DorkJulian

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hPNnv

OMG last week when I was looking at the "names you couldn't believe you got" list and I was hitting myself because I didn't think of "The Mechanical Hound" earlier BUT I JUST CAUGHT HER DAUGHTER AS A HATCHIE IN THE AP.

Don't worry TVTD, she is named appropriately. (Also, yay, one of your dragons is in this thread now!)

(Also, I have Freud's red daughter. Weird.)

Aw, too bad. That's on a placeholder, I have the best quote about it just waiting to be turned into a mini-lineage. When I do something with it I could send you an egg, if you want. (Really nice one with the name though. I love that book.)

Meh, I've seen better. But it's an even gen white, so it will be added to the army.

and YAY, something of mine is in this thread for once! (I have a really nice red egg I want to toss to you guys, but I'm afraid it will get lost in the backlog.)

Edited by TVTD

I just caught this a few minutes ago. I've always had a secret love for both moonstones and albinos and it's so purdy. :3 I might eventually try to nab a mate for it but that will probably take a while.

Omgsh, it's got some of my babies in it! I was breeding them for this project. wub.gif

I am such a sucker for tinselkin. Just caught this pretty harvest. ETA: And another, this one red!

Edited by LibbyLishly