Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Here's one I found I thought was a real treasure. I was really surprised when I saw this lineage:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/G9TgA

Pretty much everything in this lineage. From Thuweds to Dorkfaces to holiday alts to Tinsels to everything else.

Edited by Kamoodle

picked up this water egg and thought the lineage was amusing but tossed it back for space.

while this red is slightly less funny, i do like the unusualness of the lineage - it almost looks like a sideways fire or crown smile.gif it's sort of even but uneven.

Just caught this about an hour ago. I was clicking around the AP thinking 'I could use another magi for holiday gifting/trading' and clicked the first one I saw with a low time. So glad I caught it!

Ha! I've got a relative of that! Though mine's lineage went way longer. Magi Firelight isn't even visible on her lineage.

Mine has both of you beat. 3pruE is a 36th generation dragon.

I-magi-ne this staircase

Her daughter, of course, beats that, at 37th gen, but I don't own her

Holey moley!

I wonder if LyHorse7 knew the Magi line would end up so epic.

Holey moley!

I wonder if LyHorse7 knew the Magi line would end up so epic.

The last I checked, her line was at 46 generations. I have a branch from her 8th gen Ta Dao Magi, starting with my Oma Da Magi. I love them!

I picked up this even 7th gen a few days ago, http://dragcave.net/lineage/nkPRu.

While it has the one pair of dead parents sticking out like a sore thumb, they are fake dead parents, created after Commondant Lassard, the glitch CB Alt Black, was an adult dragon. Knowing that story, I consider it a true even gen. smile.gif

I just accidentally spaz-clicked this water egg. Nothing too special, but I was kinda surprised to see it. I'm used to picking up rather messy-lineaged dragons, so this even-gen was a nice change. And it's a bronze tinselfail. :3

Picked up this little one: lineage from the AP while hunting for a holly.

A little long but it's a dorkface and a thuwed and has four hollies in it as well as two alt ribbon dancers

Found a Dorkface Thuwed Skywing in the AP. The only reason I'm keeping it is because of all the Holiday alts in the lineage. :3

This egg I caught in the AP is Awesome, and its a Vine, only if it was an Alt though, but its still cool none the less....

I can see its a Dorkface/Thuwed/Erno/and Censored/ lineaged, but any other good ones in it....

Still, my best catch in the AP.....

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XdmDT

Plus its lineage is pretty Awesome....

I have:

A cool Nebula/Tinsel lineage

An impressive Bronze Tinsel

An amazing Tinsel/Harvest lineage

A Silver Tinsel with a messy lineage but with Hollies and Thuwed O.o

A Terrae from a pretty good Terrae/Tinsel lineage

An awesome Ember/Tinsel lineage that I unfortunately froze T.T

A neat Stripe lineage

Another neat Stripe lineage

A cool Hellfire/Tinsel lineage that gendered wrong

An amazing Tinsel/Nebula lineage

Somewhat a descendant of Dorkface

A dragon from an odd but maybe not-so-special lineage

An interesting Tinsel/Vine lineage

A good Ice/Water lineage

And that's it, and you can beat me up now for the number I listed. And yes, I just went through my entire scroll...

(I reeeaaallly need to start naming stuff and paying attention to lineages before breeding...O.o)

Also, does anyone have a good Pigmy lineage? I don't think I've seen one before...

Edited by Kanta Shinsai

this guy here.

i just don't know what i would breed with it though....

thinking of offering him up for adoption in the thuwed thread.

edit: this guy too blink.gif wow lots of nice daydreams.... had to reabandon because i needed the space but still gorgeous non the less.

Edited by thiefofhearts

this guy here.

i just don't know what i would breed with it though....

thinking of offering him up for adoption in the thuwed thread.

edit: this guy too blink.gif wow lots of nice daydreams.... had to reabandon because i needed the space but still gorgeous non the less.

Wooooooooooow dat 8th gen Daydream. Do want.

Also, does anyone have a good Pigmy lineage? I don't think I've seen one before...

I found this one in the AP. But you're right, impressive AP pygmy breeds tend to be rather scarce.