MoonlitDragon

Déjà vu

This topic is about the curiosity of Déjà vu. Personally I get it a lot. Sometimes I get it randomly when talking to people,sometimes people I don't even know. And sometimes doing activities or going to places and doing stuff their I don't recall doing before. Pretty much everything actually.

So what about you?

Edited by MoonlitDragon

I got it much more when I was younger, but nowadays it is somewhat rare.

Well, I kinda miss that feeling. It's weird, but I like. xd.png

Well, besides the fact that I thought there was still a topic on this, not much. =P

Not sure if I've really truly had deja vu, the way some people talk about the feeling. o.o

Well, besides the fact that I thought there was still a topic on this, not much. =P

Not sure if I've really truly had deja vu, the way some people talk about the feeling. o.o

I'm not sure if that double post was on purpose or not, but that was funny.

I get deja vu sometimes. like "wait I swear I've done this before"

I used to get deja vu a lot when I was 13/14 but not as much now *shrugs*

I agree with Neo Metal Sonic, I kind of miss the feeling lol

I have two dragons named after similar phenomena, Presque Vu and Jamais Vu =)

Though there are several hypotheses that try to explain Deja Vu and the like, I kind of prefer them being unexplainable. Makes for a more fascinating topic.

That being said I still experience Deja Vu sometimes, accompanied by a strong sense of dread for no good reason. It's almost always about mundane things. One occasion I remember happened when I was about 12, and it involved walking past a red Jeep parked at a gas stop with pine trees nearby at about 11am. Freaking magnets brains how do they work.

I had one instance of Deja vu when I was younger that lasted for pretty much the whole day. I swear I had dreamed it the night before. I get it every now and again, it'll last about 5 or 10 minutes and I'm like... whoa... I KNOW I've seen that before.

I MIGHT have experienced it once before but I'm not sure if it as a deja vu or not.

I've seen this thread before...

There are often enough times that I've get this strange feeling of Deja vu. Like take today for a fine example before coming across this thread. There is a definite feeling of Deja vu like I had lived this day minute by minute.

I sometimes will randomly imagine an image or action out of the blue-like a quick flash across my imagination-which I soon forget until I find myself doing the same thing that happened in the image. This causes me to remember it... that's my deja-vu. Tends to happen a few times a year for me and it's usually mundane, like standing in front of the wrong cupboard with the lights off, looking for a glass.

I'm with the "it happened more when I was younger" crowd. It still happens sometimes, I just got it in the DC chat today xd.png The layout of the screen, the conversation, everything, like I'd dreamed it. It was very vivid.

I get it all the time. It happens more often than it used to, actually.

It somehow happens with songs a lot. I'll hear some new song, and I'll feel like I already know it.

I have every so often. I like it. tongue.gif I normally get it when I see a scene, and think I saw it before from the exact same view..weird..but awesome.

I heard that it was related to dreams, or something. I really don't know that much about it.

Wait...C4C3...have I seen you before?

I'm actually not joking...

Deja vu is like someone tickling my brain. It feels funny and not always in a good way. :l

There were these guys at summer camp that were joking around and flexing their muscles and suddenly one guy stops and says, 'Woah, man. I just had deja vu of us flexing our muscles!' and then it stuck me that I was having deju vu of him having deju vu.

/shot

I heard that it was related to dreams, or something. I really don't know that much about it.

Maybe...? I sometimes dream of something, like...a certain exact moment. Then, I think it happens to me in real life sometimes... blink.gif

Deja vu is like someone tickling my brain. It feels funny and not always in a good way. :l

There were these guys at summer camp that were joking around and flexing their muscles and suddenly one guy stops and says, 'Woah, man. I just had deja vu of us flexing our muscles!' and then it stuck me that I was having deju vu of him having deju vu.

/shot

user posted image

I get it quite often, actually.

It seems that I get it more now than I did when I was younger. ._.

Had a deja vu moment yesterday, as a matter of fact.

It's a pretty trippy feeling...'specially the ones where you know that it was impossible for it to have already happened. Know what I mean?

Like a while ago, when I first got Minecraft. My dad asked me what I was playing, and I swear that had already happened...that exact place I was standing in the game, the question, the whole thing about it...but it couldn't have, because I just got the game. ._.

This post has become a lot longer than I had previously anticipated, but one more thing...

Sometimes (err, rarely is more like it) after a deja vu moment, I do recall having had a dream about that moment. It's so weeeird... >.>

(Lied about the one more thing part) And the...intensity? of some of the deja vu moments. Like, some of them are "weaker" than others, know what I mean?

Ok, I'll stop talking now. -.-

It freaks me out haha. I'll remember saying or doing or thinking a particular thing when I'm doing it and it's like, "Oh great better finish this like it started." The only questioning thing is sometimes I can't remember if this was from a dream that ended badly or not haha.