MoonlitDragon

Déjà vu

I'll just leave

here

It's the vsauce that explains the science...or lack there of

When I was child, I had it common. Usually waiting someone at junction, sometimes feel all of those cars were exactly same position before.

Rare in these days.

Edited by sh20000sh

Only occasionally, usually involving discussions with friends in a specific setting. Fades pretty quickly though. Presque vu is something I'm far more familiar with. Heck, I recently blanked out on the name of my math teacher despite being in his class for over two weeks and constantly hearing complaints from my classmates. It... doesn't really do me any favors on tests.

Edited by greenglassesgal

All the time.

It's like a feeling that I've dreamt of this random, mundane thing that's causing the deja-vu, happening. Like..I get this memory of dreaming up the deja vu which is weird, if that makes sense xd.png

Like the other day, I'm pretty sure I dreamt about going out for a cup of coffee with my friends when I got back off of vacation, and we did. I got the exact coffee shop right in my dream, and the exact coffee I ordered, peoples outfits, everything o.O

Like..Idk if my brain just tries to tell me I've dreamt it as the deja-vu happens or what, it's weird. so Idk. Maybe I can see the mundane future in my dreams xd.png

I usually have a few dreams a night, and usually remember at least one of them fully, but usually, I can't fully remember these deja-vu dreams until the actual deja-vu.

That makes no sense and I probably sound like I'm completely off it, but I swear that happens

I have Déjà vu from dreams. Sometimes I'll be doing something and suddenly realise I dreamed it the night before. It happens randomly and with varying degrees of usefulness. The first time I can recall it happening was when I was eight/nine and we had a surprise spelling test. I was certain we had already taken the test and actually asked my teacher about it halfway through. I got all the words right, but got zero marks because my teacher thought I had cheated.

It last happened three days ago, when I could 'recall' stepping through a doorway just to bump into someone. This time I stopped, and the person walked past.

The same deja vu dreams used to happen to me often as well. Usually, I would dream of a things that would happen to me the next day, or over the course of the next few days. The deja vus I could see in dreams were usually very brief, a few seconds at most. They were strange moments, usually a phrase I said, someone's face, or something of the like. I learned to suppress them because I was afraid to see something dire about my future that I could do nothing about. I no longer have these deja vu dreams.