MoonlitDragon

Déjà vu

I get it all the time and god sometimes it frustrates me so much I feel nearly murderous. =U Though, it can be nice when I can take advantage of it like beacker1160 said.

I'm not able to take advantage of it, I forget about my deja vu until what I thought of actually happens

I get deja vu a lot... and I never remember what it was that the situation was reminding me of. It always irritates me :c

Haha, several times actually xd.png I really like that feeling!

Mainly those related to fun dreams I once had or something like that. I mean, I read/see/hear something and I get that feeling... it's great!

I too love the feeling. At first I actually thought I somehow predicted the future and knew what was going to happen. xd.png

I get it a lot, usually when I'm doing something.

My strongest case of Déjà vu was when I was 7, and I was sitting in my dads old car holding up a toy Pterodactyl. It was crazy.

Almost every day...

it's for a bunch of random things too. My friends at school usually can tell when I have those moments and start asking what it's about. That in itself can become a case of Déjà vu which just makes everything worse...

Almost every day...

it's for a bunch of random things too. My friends at school usually can tell when I have those moments and start asking what it's about. That in itself can become a case of Déjà vu which just makes everything worse...

Same here. I experience it all the time, often doing things that I'm sure I haven't done before. (Although when I'm reviewing descriptions, I get it thanks to the fact that some descriptions come through the queue so many times.)

But I generally tell people the same things over and over again thanks to my forgetfulness, so that explains why I feel Déjà vu in some conversations...

For me, it's sort of common... at school.

What I mean is, some of the school staff people there look like or remind me of other people, usually school staff people from other schools I've been to; my class mistress looks a lot like one of the school staff that isn't a teacher (I dunno how it's called in English... um, something like psychologist?) who is from the elementary school I finished, my math teacher sorta resembles a biology teacher from the elementary school I used to attend (and ended up liking both of them), I've once had a class mistress who reminded me of another class mistress I've had... Let's not forget a teacher who reminds me of two other teachers at the same time (both are from different schools), and my history teacher... as if it's my dad + my older bro.

I also remember seeing a student who looked like as if one of my aunts was at school, LOL. ohmy.gif

To many times and always happens in really akward situations

Deja vu? Well, getting late for class, runs, and forgot that there's no class

Déja vu: One of two hemispheres is faster than the second one. It takes the picture to your mind. The second see it one fraction of sec later. So you think you've ever see it, but you do not remeber that.

I get it very often- I usually have prophesitic dreams (if u believe in that). I'll have a dream about the future and when it happens I'm so confused because I know it has happened before (but it hasn't, only in a dream) and I get major déja vu. I kind of hate it......

I have them all the time... I'm 13 and they're always about the stupidest things... I had a really freaky strong one about bumping a purple balloon and another about accidentally whacking my brother with a ladder... I think that people who get deja vu are just somehow unlocking parts of their brain that no one has explored before, because average humans only actually use 10% of their brainpower on a daily basis.

If this counts as deja vu,

I remember going to this one zoo once with my dad, and when we went there with my family and cousins, they claimed we'd never been there before. It was especially weird because I even remembered where everything was... blink.gif

Sadly, I do not experience any glitches in the matrix.

Joke aside, mostly when I'm driving.

It happens mostly at work for me. Sometimes it's only a slight feeling that goes away after a few seconds, sometimes it's so strong people have to ask me if everything is okay cause I'll just freeze and look around in confusion.

I experience it a lot! All the time I'm like, have I done this before? Like in a dream or something...

Sometimes I'll have it, and I'll be like thinking "I knew that was going to happen... and I knew I was going to think that, and that, and that, and that". But, truely I don't think I ever actually know what is going to happen, it's more like remembering the same things happening, but that would be cool if you could use it to predict what was coming next.

I have had Deja Vu for awhile mostly with a few minutes or seconds long. Though recently I have had them be a lot longer then usual. The two I remember the most.

Somehow I saw the Hellboy 2 ending where it is just hellboy and his girlfriend ( can't remember her name right now) talking about her being pregnate before the movie even arrived in theaters. it was really strange seeing it because I remembered the background and what was said just not the people physically that were talking.

The second one was about me talking with boss at work experiancing a Deja Vu as I had to go do something. In other words I had a Deja Vu of a Deja Vu if that is possible..... It was a strange conversation with my boss to say the least.

For me its not a bad feeling, just a strange feeling! Like I went to do something I've never done before, (Flying a plane biggrin.gif did it two weeks ago! Best experience ever!) and I felt wow I swear I've done this before!