MoonlitDragon

Déjà vu

Personally i get alot.png and i mean alot.png of deja vu from...scents. Like certain soaps, and book stores etc. Its weird. Lol.

I actually pretty often have instances where something feels like it's happened before. Someone will say something a certain way or make a gesture and I just have a second where I feel like I've played this scene before... And it's not just like we're just re-hashing an old conversation, y'know? It's that for a second everything suddenly hits me as having been just like this before. The setting, the lighting, the way we're standing, the things we're saying all just line up for a second with some memory.

Freaks the heck out of me. I hate it when it happens. o_o;

I get it almost every day. Sometimes I know something is going to happen later and it hasn't happened yet, but I'm seeing it go down and I'm thinking "Okay, I need to remember this because it's going to happen later!" and then when it really happens I have like quadruple deja vu and it's really weird!!! blink.gif and sometimes I remember whole conversations!!! is anyone else like that or am I just going crazy again? huh.gif

All the time. D: Seriously, it's quite frightening. I'll be standing there, thinking, 'This has happened before...'

I get it pretty often and it's really random, it normally happens when I go somewhere I've never been before and sometimes I have weird dreams about having conversations with people but only get a snippet of the conversation so don't know much about what's going on. Then a few days later the conversation will happen. It doesn't happen often but I think it's really strange.

All the time. D: Seriously, it's quite frightening. I'll be standing there, thinking, 'This has happened before...'

Me too! at least once every few days...

I often experience Deja Vu, happens at least twice a week. It freaks me out sometimes. It could be during a conversation, while reading a book or just sitting somewhere familar. The scariest had to be remembering a dream about my new house (we moved recently) before I had ever even seen it

Edited by SapphirexD

I get it all the time. It happens more often than it used to, actually.

It somehow happens with songs a lot. I'll hear some new song, and I'll feel like I already know it.

with me it's kind of a regular thing but music it does'nt happen that often, i got it alot.png when i was younger still happens alot.png but not as much as before

It happens to me a lot, and apparently people get creeped out by it...

I don't get it.

OMJELLO!

I have Deja Vu so. fluffing. much.

I KNOW I dreamed it the night before.

It's odd. blink.gif

I seem to get deja vu right before or right after I sleep, something like an in-between time of sleep and awakening. Mostly it's a sensation of fear, as if this has happened before, and soon whatever will happen next will be terrible and everyone will die horrifically. I've learned to shrug off the sensation and force myself out of it, but as a child I used to jolt awake at this feeling and run off to try and listen to my parents breathing to make sure they're still alive.

Oh, I Have deja vu like all the time, every min.. most is from htese wierd shots of images i get in my head sometimes.. WIERD

I've had dreams that I've lived out before. Usually I wouldn't know it was Déjà vu until the dream played out and I say "Hey, I dreamed that last night. ohmy.gif"

The last few dreams I had I actually remembered it during the Déjà vu moment. biggrin.gif

It hasn't happened in a while though.. I'm sad. sad.gif

Edited by HeatherVnal

I can only remember it happening to me once. It was with this Barbie horse PC game that I loved when I was like five, and one of the characters had a voice that sounded eerily familiar. I never did figure out where I'd heard it before.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I've had that feeling every now and than, I went to a museum that I went to when I was younger and I got the feeling.

I get this once in a while. At one point when I was about 13 or so, I got deja vu almost weekly. I sometimes have dreams I've lived out, as well. It's a weird feeling. And every time, it seems like the exact same event as some time before. blink.gif

My friend said she thought it was a second chance at something. Or a do-over. Some other friend hypothesized that it was something that happened in a past life. They're not religious, but they've got some creative ideas. xd.png

Edited by Dauntingale

Usually while dealing with people, as an extension of basic psychology. It has been so many times when I observe a situation, and suddenly realize I've seen it already, despite the different people and location. I've seen it, and I know exactly how things will progress from then on. Again.

Typically occurs when things are about to go from unpleasant to downright nasty.

I sometimes get it. No, make that often.

I used to think it was weird and creepy but nowadays I take advantage of it by looking at the deja vu and remembering what happened last time (which didn't really happen at all probably) and using it to benefit me.

EXAMPLE:

I'm talking to a friend and I get deja vu. In my deja vu, my friend asks me a question that I don't know the answer to so it's a bit awkward until I can answer him. So now in reality, when he asks me the question, I look into my deja vu, find the answer, and then I can answer without the awkward silence while I rack my brain for the solution to his problem lol

In this way I can make something useful out of deja vu. Though I like the creepy feeling xd.png Idk why.

Yes, Shienvien, I agree. It usually happens when things go from bad to disastrous.

Edited by beacker1160

EXAMPLE:

I'm talking to a friend and I get deja vu. In my deja vu, my friend asks me a question that I don't know the answer to so it's a bit awkward until I can answer him. So now in reality, when he asks me the question, I look into my deja vu, find the answer, and then I can answer without the awkward silence while I rack my brain for the solution to his problem lol

Yes, Shienvien, I agree. It usually happens when things go from bad to disastrous.

Wow. Isn't that like seeing the future? ohmy.gif

I watched a Vsauce episode about Deja vu, I don't remember the whole science about it, but he did mention that is is shown that in kids and teens deja vu is much more common, as you get older it happens less, but otherwise, I get deja vu a lot, and when I get it my brain just goes blank for a second until I'm like "oh hey, I've seen this before!"

user posted image

Discuss.

user posted image

Discuss.

My brain, you just completely broke it, thanks a lot Kestra...But what if when you die you gain the ability to travel in time and your dead spirit goes back and shows you what will happen

Mind=BLOWN