Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

found in the ap, ZH4BL

Its a second gen Scimitar-wing Wyvern

Edited by Dinala1641882

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH it will be release day on the weekend, but that is stunning... Taken...

But why did I LOOK ?

6 hours ago, Lagie said:

Thank you.

Mine turned both female, so I will not forget to influence this one male. ;)

This lovely lady turned out the wrong color, so maybe someone wants her?

2G red Alcedine from pacified Aegis und blue Alcedine!

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

On 3/23/2022 at 7:05 AM, Dinala1641882 said:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

found in the ap, ZH4BL

Its a second gen Scimitar-wing Wyvern

icon_facepalm.gif ....... and now I look through my dragons to see what mates I need and I find this one....

ZNxvL

A second gen female Scimitar-wing that would have gone great with the second gen male.....

Oh well.

Any one got a name suggestion for her?

50 minutes ago, Obelisk-of-Light said:

CB z regular new release. It's on a two-way to ensure it goes only to a project member, so please offer a dummy egg. :)

Offered all I had, which was a new release also. ;) Thanks, @Obelisk-of-Light! :D

Edited by purplehaze

Would anyone like a Z-coded new release (the regular one from the forest)? I don't want anything in return. I will send a one-way link to the first person who asks for it in this thread. Sent off to @BringsTheSnow! Cheers!

Edited by Natevaelle

1 hour ago, Natevaelle said:

Would anyone like a Z-coded new release (the regular one from the forest)? I don't want anything in return. I will send a one-way link to the first person who asks for it in this thread.

Yes pelase!

I caught a z-flower NR too! It's fresh so I can't give a trade link just yet. Please quote this message if you want it. :)

Anyone want a z-Saphhire? I got 2 when I was breeding for the Wednesdays We Wear Pink project.

1) 2g from Blue Sapph x Pacified Aegis parents: 

https://dragcave.net/teleport/46fcc744bedfb597099e77ae74b836eb

2) 2g from Pink Sapph x Witchlight parents: https://dragcave.net/teleport/8830a46eea018b522b98b3395d2e874f

Edited by BringsTheSnow

Well, I bred 278 z'pairs today, and got 7 z'eggs.  Too bad I picked up a cb in the middle, could have gone for 8, but heck, it was a NR pygmy, so that's a win!  2 fifth gens, 3 third gens, and 2 second gens.

16 hours ago, 0x08 said:

I caught a z-flower NR too! It's fresh so I can't give a trade link just yet. Please quote this message if you want it. :)

Here's a 2-way, just offer a dummy. Enjoy, @BringsTheSnow!

Edited by 0x08

13 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Well, I bred 278 z'pairs today, and got 7 z'eggs.  Too bad I picked up a cb in the middle, could have gone for 8, but heck, it was a NR pygmy, so that's a win!  2 fifth gens, 3 third gens, and 2 second gens.

I'm jealous. My Z dragons seem to hate me lately. I get barely any Zs in a breeding run. :( I have not had a really good streak in a long time. Now mind you, I get Z codes from other breedings, especially when I don't want them -- like for trades or abandoning to feed the AP, etc.