10 hours ago, Zerhai said:

So I am not great at keeping up with my Z'codes I picked up this beauty during the new release: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ZiU7Q did not realize it was a Z code until now

Congratz! :)

32 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

So. I tried to breed a mate for this: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Z1O1i

So when I finally get a z, it's of course the wrong breed XD

Anyone want? 2nd gen z from z's

Aaaagh! Couldn't resist although I was trying to save scroll space for a couple of new release volcano z eggs if I could find them.

Thank you! ;)

I'm wondering how many children of my dragons end up in this lineage.

Almost all my named dragons start with a Z, but only in their name  😉 

Later I'll check my scroll for some serious additions.

Edited by Zeldarax

I just finished my hunt for the new eggs and I have an extra pair of volcano eggs that start with a Z. :) Please let me know through this thread if you want one or both. I will send a claim link to the first one (or first two, if claiming one each) who expresses interest here. And please allow me up to 12 hours from the time of posting this to send you a claim link. Cheers!

Sent to @purplehaze and @random_dragon_collector! Enjoy!

Edited by Natevaelle

4 minutes ago, Natevaelle said:

I just finished my hunt for the new eggs and I have an extra pair of volcano eggs that start with a Z. :) Please let me know through this thread if you want one or both. I will send a claim link to the first one (or first two, if claiming one each) who expresses interest here. And please allow me up to 12 hours from the time of posting this to send you a claim link. Cheers!

Would love to claim one! So far I have none.

XD I often forget about that little detail, too! I will save an egg space for it. I am still trying to catch one on my own, but somehow keep arriving at the biomes just too late for the shuffle. And I seem to be constitutionally unable to sit constantly in the cave!

28 minutes ago, Natevaelle said:

I don't have any z-codes yet!  Could I please have the second one?  Thanks so much!

Edited by random_dragon_collector

@purplehaze I think that I just got lucky with the hour drop. I just clicked all the ones that showed up, expecting I wouldn't get them, but then I got egg-locked and got two more than I needed! (And coincidentally, two were Z-coded!) I wish you luck with the hunt! :) 

@random_dragon_collector And I am reserving the other for you! :)

Now, I will head off now and will send your claim links later (at most 12 hours, sorry about the long wait)! Have a great day ahead!

12 minutes ago, Lagie said:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/a68706742a9bdee5641ca3cfbc8c672d

Self-bred nebula from flipped mint (neb parent is also April 1 and a Z!) - https://dragcave.net/lineage/zaWgG

Had to have it. Thanks! It will go nicely with this. Now if I could just find an appropriately dated mate for it I would have a lineage with pure April fool parents. I got these 2nd gens years ago from Sock, but the Nebula dates are wrong.

2 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Had to have it. Thanks! It will go nicely with this. Now if I could just find an appropriately dated mate for it I would have a lineage with pure April fool parents. I got these 2nd gens years ago from Sock, but the Nebula dates are wrong.

I think I could breed you a mate for that from a flipped mint and a nebula--shall I try?

5 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

I think I could breed you a mate for that from a flipped mint and a nebula--shall I try?

Only if the Nebula also has an April 1st stolen date.

Just now, random_dragon_collector said:

Ah!  I get it--sorry!

No problem. :) Thanks for the offer anyway.