Beautiful! I couldn't resist!

I actually have a Sunsong with the same lineage that is not related. Now I have to decide what to do with this one. I will never be able to build a gen 5 checker mate for it, though, so I might just influence it female and use it as a mate for the other one.

Maybe I could help with a bunch of 2nd gens from Sunsong/Thunder?

Since this 5th gen is not a perfect checker (there's a swapped bottom quarter), I could even use more of my Thunders for the mate project biggrin.gif

Maybe I could help with a bunch of 2nd gens from Sunsong/Thunder?

Since this 5th gen is not a perfect checker (there's a swapped bottom quarter), I could even use more of my Thunders for the mate project biggrin.gif

Thanks, but I discovered that the one I already had was not a perfect checker, either, in fact had two Sunsongs as parents, so I have just influenced the Z'egg female and will mate the two of them. I have enough lineage projects to pursue right now without adding another! I appreciate your offer, though! smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

It was supposed to be a spring, just for my scroll, but instead came out a Brimstone. Lineage is not neat but it is a Z, so I'm offering in case there is interest.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zgo5L - gone. Thank you inlaterdays!

Edited by Calenmir

Free Canopy hatched from an AP egg. Uninfluenced.

Uneven but not too messy and not inbred. zXj0r

Claimed by inlaterdays. You're welcome! Enjoy.

Edited by purplehaze

CB new release moist egg (Glaucus Drake) - Claim ZTZP8!

Enjoy!

I snagged this one. I was hoping for one more. Thank you!

Any love out there for a poor little inbred orphan Gray hatchling with a massive lineage? ZY5As

Thanks, Lagie for taking it in. biggrin.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Any love out there for a poor little inbred orphan Gray hatchling with a massive lineage? ZY5As

Please take me home and love me!

Snagged the leetle Dorkface grey. I'll probably freeze it at s2.

Crimson flare (above) ^ is still available!

Edited by Lagie

Incu/ER hatchable Neotropical egg of mixed heritage from AP. ZlKqS (includes some Zombies, if I am not mistaken actually, I'm afraid they are just dead dragons -- harder to tell these days!)

Gone to inlaterdays, but note my edit above.

Edited by purplehaze

Just bred a z-code Teimarr - 2G with a Spotted Greenwing mother. Would anyone like to give it a loving home?

Lineage | Claim

Edited by Cendaquenta

Just bred a z-code Teimarr - 2G with a Spotted Greenwing mother. Would anyone like to give it a loving home?

Lineage | Claim

Cendaquenta, I have adopted your Teimarr, and Ruby Eyes, I have adopted your Tangar.

Thank you both and I assure you they will be well looked after!

You're very welcome, inlaterdays. smile.gif

I also have another donation to make - a CB Brute I picked up off the AP.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Snagged Z'Brute! Thank you. smile.gif