I have 3 eggs that I picked out of the AP. They are on a 2 way trade you get 3 I get 1 egg. I am hoping that a Z person gets them. They are very pretty.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Offered, if no one else has already. I didn't know if you wanted a dummy or a z, so I offered a CB Nebula non-z, but I do have a CB Red Z code if you would prefer that one.

Dee

Offered, if no one else has already. I didn't know if you wanted a dummy or a z, so I offered a CB Nebula non-z, but I do have a CB Red Z code if you would prefer that one.

Dee

Thank you taking the z eggs and thank you for the nebula Dee. Enjoy them!

smile.gif

Edy

I was breeding my Splits for the AP again and came up with this little z'plit

Gone to Pattekat. You're welcome. Glad it found a good z'home.

Edited by purplehaze

I picked up this (magelight, thanks ruby for the correction) Pygmy just now because when I see a cb Z I have to pick it up but i really do not like the pygmies (really really not). Can anyone please take it off me as soon as it cools down?

Reserved for Ruby Eyes.

You need not offer anything, if you like this one i will send it on a one way when you have room or hatch it for you and influence if needed.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZPh3Y

also offered on the vine

Thank you for the lovely vine Dragonpuck (logged)

Edited by Pattekat

This is a Magelight smile.gif Would you like to z'wap it for a z'Whiptail? (I'm scroll-locked with other coded things)

I was breeding my Splits for the AP again and came up with this little z'plit

I hope someone from the z family can use it.

Thank you very much

(Logged)

Ruby you have a PM. You do not have to offer the whippy to get the pygmy ( i like the whippy but i will give you the little egg without it whenever you have room)

Edited by Pattekat

There is a z-code Magma up for trade in a bundle with 2 other things here. Owner wants second gen Gold in trade and my Golds did not cooperate with me.

Hi heres my Z dragon

user posted image

Name: Z'Thy name is hulk

Origin:Bred

Type:Pink dragon

Note:

If anything on this post is wrong please tell me im still pretty new to this forum and posting stuff

Hi, Estela, and welcome to the madness. wink.gif

Coyote has the form in the first post that should be used for posting your dragons:

*Place the Z Code here: (Your dragon's URL)*
[b]NAME:[/b]
[b]GENDER:[/b]
[b]ORIGIN:[/b] <This is where you got the dragon>
[b]LINEAGE:[/b] Dam:  x Sire: - [i](Mother's species x Father's species)[/i]

Just copy and paste what is in the box and fill it in with your dragon's information.

The URL that you use for your dragon should be the lineage link, not the view link.

In the last line after "Dam:" you would put the name of the mother, or her code if she has no name. For sire you would do the same with the father's info. See purplenewt's post above as an example of how to fill out the form (except her dragons have no parents.) smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

There is a z-code Magma up for trade in a bundle with 2 other things here. Owner wants second gen Gold in trade and my Golds did not cooperate with me.

Thanks for the heads up.

I offered her a regular magma for the z'magma 1 on 1, and she accepted. She prefers a pup so hatched mine and offered her on a new link that she made especially for me <3

I have tried this tactic before with a cheese and a cb lunar, only downside is that you have to have a same type cb on scroll at the right time. This time I was lucky. :-)

(So if anyone sees a Cheezze surfacing let me know.... I can give you my non z cheese, I have a z (and regular one) already and would gladly donate this regular egg to get a z in the family)

Edited by Pattekat

Would someone like a caveborn Z-Hooktalon? smile.gif The egg will hatch in about 4 hours, so there's just enough time left to influence it: teleport

gone smile.gif

Edited by Hermeline

Would someone like a caveborn Z-Hooktalon? smile.gif The egg will hatch in about 4 hours, so there's just enough time left to influence it: teleport

Thank you very much, I am a collector.

(logged)

Edited by Pattekat

Z Gift Looking for a new Home.

Code ZXIyw

2g Magi Egg from M Magi x F Magma

Adopt!

Owner: purplehaze

Edited by Mlu