z'is little checker needs a good z-loving home

Tysm for z'e little gold! It shall be loved and named and vigilantly mate-hunted for lol

Gifting:

A beautiful 3rd gen Golden Wyvern x Mistletoe (?) hatchling, influenced to be male

A CB purple Ridgewing hatchling, influenced to be male:

Teleport

Thank you for Zy3qo

Thank you, Kovia! smile.gif

Free to good Z Project member home! cool.gif

Long-lineaged cassare from the AP: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZbM7h

http://dragcave.net/teleport/fd568535797b5...7012b184b489e36

And thank you, Inbred dragons are always welcome on my scroll

Both Logged

Edited by Pattekat

*z662w: http://dragcave.net/lineage/z662w*

NAME: Z'Millenium Falconiform

ORIGIN: CB

LINEAGE: None

*Zqy3p: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Zqy3p*

NAME: Z'Hot Stones

*z7HKF: http://dragcave.net/lineage/z7HKF*

NAME: Z'Fresh Mint

*ZlfTq: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZlfTq*

NAME: Z'Opalescent Blue

ORIGIN: I bred him

LINEAGE: Z'Glittering Frost x Z'Hecatolite - (Frostbite x Moonstone)

EDIT:

I took the Guardian, Pattekat, thank you!

Edited by purplenewt

Z PROJECT UPDATE

And, as promised (purplehaze tongue.gif), a Z update.

I also have a Z Swap egg trade up: here. Both are still available.

Announcements

I have been updating the ''post your dragons here' thread on L&L, and you can always find out what I've done recently by referencing my Work Notes on the L&L site. Sometimes I post there but forget to post here.

Added Records

• Pattekat: Z Records. Current Count: 2 Donated, 1 Traded... I know, I know you have lots more! These are just what has occurred in the last two days. o.o
Updated Records
  • Coyote: Z Records. Current Count: 999 named, 48 donated. I have well over 1000 Z'dragons. Just really need to name them all >.<
  • Dee: Z Records. Current Count: 143 collected, 17 donated.
  • IcarustheDragon: Z Dragons. Current Count: 3 Donated.
  • Lagie: Z Records. Current Count: 127 Collected, 161 Donated
  • Loveless: Z Donations. Current Count: 21 donated. Who just continually sends Z love. Thanks so much!
  • Missy: Z Dragons. Current Count: 2 Collected.
  • Purplehaze: Z Records. Current Count: 170 Collected, 35 Donated, 1 Traded
Quote of the Day

"We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

I understand you've been updating the L&L site, but we were also given the spreadsheet to update, so many have been doing it there - myself included - and I guess that is not being updated because I would have more than 143. But we also updated here for quite a while - I even started pulling my posts (from both the forum and L&L) and put them on the spreadsheet in an effort to help - and as far as I can tell they aren't being updated from here.

I like the project and will continue whether or not L&L continues, but I have taken eggs from many people who (in my opinion) are owed the recognition for taking the time to collect then submit the egg here. So I guess I'd like to know where I need to update to ensure that I give appropriate recognition to those who donate?

I have lots of dragons that I've named but not submitted anywhere as I just don't know where to put them any more. I don't want to sound as though I don't care that you have a life, but many of us have offered to help and those offers were rejected (and that's fine) but if you are too busy, then maybe just let us know that and I'll go back to posting my named dragons here and not worry over L&L or the spreadsheet. This way I'll know that I have given recognition to those who donate.

Thanks Coyote.

Dee

I understand you've been updating the L&L site, but we were also given the spreadsheet to update, so many have been doing it there - myself included - and I guess that is not being updated because I would have more than 143.  But we also updated here for quite a while - I even started pulling my posts (from both the forum and L&L) and put them on the spreadsheet in an effort to help - and as far as I can tell they aren't being updated from here.

I like the project and will continue whether or not L&L continues, but I have taken eggs from many people who (in my opinion) are owed the recognition for taking the time to collect then submit the egg here.  So I guess I'd like to know where I need to update to ensure that I give appropriate recognition to those who donate? 

I have lots of dragons that I've named but not submitted anywhere as I just don't know where to put them any more.  I don't want to sound as though I don't care that you have a life, but many of us have offered to help and those offers were rejected (and that's fine) but if you are too busy, then maybe just let us know that and I'll go back to posting my named dragons here and not worry over L&L or the spreadsheet.  This way I'll know that I have given recognition to those who donate.

Thanks Coyote. 

Dee

Thank you for deleting your posts from this thread.

Deleting your posts in this thread is very useful, especially if you are putting them in the spreadsheet OR on L&L thread. This will help make the thread shorter than the 400+ pages that it is. It helps ensure this thread gets a little smaller, has fewer pages. This means that when I come here to update from these pages, I don't have to go through 400+ pages as well as the awesome OOC comments that people leave here.

As far as where to put your dragons, the choice is totally yours, I just ask that you put them on the spreadsheet OR the L&L thread OR on this thread. I am more likely to update L&L first because usually that is a shorter thread. Putting them on the spreadsheet means that they will be in the format that I have created for the Z'Database, because honestly, most people don't post their dragons the way I've asked them to do...

...which happens. This is a statement of fact and nothing more. If I cared that much, I would be complaining on every page or what-have-you, as I've seen some other Project Owners do.

Thus, Tsar'Lena created the spreadsheet to make it easier for me to find the codes and other information that I need to update the Z'Database. The spreadsheet is organized in a manner that makes it incredibly easy to use as an update.

Everyone who donates / trades / names their dragons will be recognized and the vast majority of participants are in Z'Database already.

I update as fast as I can, but unfortunately the updating boils down to my personal time because I don't trust anyone else to update it correctly. This is my OCD problem. I don't even trust Tsar to do it... she's my girlfriend of 5+ years for the record, so that gives you the trust level I have for her. However, both Tsar and Pattekat have been instrumental in adding dragons from this thread into the spreadsheet.

Peace.

Edited by Coyote

Another Z from code parents http://dragcave.net/lineage/zNiVd

Claim my egg

Edit:

And another one! smile.gif  http://dragcave.net/lineage/zNc7Y

Claim my egg

Grabbed them both. The codes for their parents are just awesome! Thank you very much for z'continued participation in Z'Project.

I also have another -

Z SWAP

CB Anagallis Dragon Influenced Female.

SEEKING

Anything Z from this list: Caveborn Wish List

Edited by Coyote

Z PROJECT MINI-UPDATE

Announcements

These are all taken from entires made on the L&L thread, and some long over-due additions from PMs to me.

Added Records

• ConfusedCat - Z Records. Created your Z'Database entry (finally). Thank you for your patience. I know you've donated more than two, and it will be updated, have no fear! Current Count: 2 Donated (the two I picked up this evening).
  • dragontamer44722 - Z Records. Donated back in October. Current Count: 1 Donated.
Updated Records
  • Ariell - Z Records. Current Count: 20 Donated.
  • Blade2001 - Z Records. Current Count: 3 Donated.
  • Cirruspuss- Z Records. Current Count: 41 Collected / 2 Donated.
  • F.ury - Z Records. Current Count: 12 Collected
  • Fuzzbucket- Z Records. Fuzz uses L&L as the primary posting place. Current Count: 115 Collected / 1 Donated.
  • Hermeline - Z Records. Current Count: 2 Donated.
  • Pattekat - Z Records. Thank you for doing so much work to add earlier entries into Z'Database! Rubyshoes is going to have a lot of pages to delete now. Current Count: 4 Donated / 2 Traded.
  • Wortegewaltig - Z Records. Current Count: 17 Donated / 1 Traded.
Quote of the Day

"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." H. Jackson Brown, Jr. (1940-present)

Edited by Coyote

Have a few extra z cbs that I have no current need for. Enjoy!

Male Cassare

I snagged the Cassare. Thank you. smile.gif I have a female who just refused her intended mate, so this is very timely.

Z'exiq needs a loving home Enjoy Dee smile.gif Edited by herk

As it is a pretty lineaged Z' code it felt like a waste to just use this for the holly contest, so I am offering this 3rd gen checker Z' coded Gray from Skywing, in order to make sure it goes to a Z' member. Just offer up any lineage of Gray in return and it's yours.

Gray Swap!

As it is a pretty lineaged Z' code it felt like a waste to just use this for the holly contest, so I am offering this 3rd gen checker Z' coded Gray from Skywing, in order to make sure it goes to a Z' member. Just offer up any lineage of Gray in return and it's yours.

Gray Swap!

Offered a pretty 2nd gen purebred with the z in the wrong place,

But I have to admit that I am not doing the holly contest, if that is a requirement you should accept another offer.

Thank you very much (logged)

Edited by Pattekat

Offered a pretty 2nd gen purebred with the z in the wrong place,

But I have to admit that I am not doing the holly contest, if that is a requirement you should accept another offer.

Accepted. The only requirement was that you were a z' collector. Enjoy.

A cute egg ready for adoption!

4th gen checker Silver x Ridgewing with 3z' => Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Z'collector only please smile.gif

EDIT: Thank you for your adoption Calenmir

Edited by Melckya