dustpuppy

Dragon lovers, meet Bob Basset...

I know it's not entirely new, but I just stumbled across this and had to share. Oh my wub.gif

Dragon backpack

user posted image

Would you buy that if you could? Would you use it? I'd always be worried about scratching/damaging it... but if this isn't awesome I don't know what is. xd.png

...If I had the money, I would buy that. Might not use it though.

Edited by iCloud

I would definitely buy it if it were in my price range. O_O I'd definitely use it, too - a little scrape here and there wouldn't matter so much to me if I could wander around town with a dragon strapped to my back. xd.png

Oh sweet jesus yes. ;A;

Use it, of course. Otherwise I find no point in owning it xd.png

If I were in elementary or middle school, I would buy it and use it, depending on it's price. I wouldnt buy it now though, because the only time I would use it is when I go to Anime Cons or something.

If I were in elementary or middle school, I would buy it and use it, depending on it's price. I wouldnt buy it now though, because the only time I would use it is when I go to Anime Cons or something.

I think it's just hipster enough to pass as high fashion tongue.gif

The more I look at it, the more I think it should have been a Xenomorph and not a dragon.

The mouth opens up and holds a Cell Phone and the Wings Fold in, showing the straps of the backpack. It's really neat. I'd want one, although I don't know if i'd wear it outside of Conventions... Not that i've ever been to a convention so uhh...

But I would TOTALLY use this purse/handbag:

user posted image

It's super cute and small. Perfect for me~! :3

Edited by MysticTiger

o_O Do want.

I doubt I'd use it though. D: And I doubt it's in my price range, anyway, so. Yeah. <w<

@MysticTiger: Oooooh I could go for one of those <3 So cute.

x3 I looked on the comments. It was a custom request and not for sale. The creator said it took a really long time to make and that he's not sure when/if he'll start on another one.

I'd have that for Everest.

It's epic-looking, I'll give it that, but probably way too expensive to actually buy.