Verry confused about what happened pt o flops back onto the tree and hopes he is invisable "I should be good here."

Stands there sratching my head watching the others as they run away."Whats up with them...?"Darien smiles and leaves a red ross@->--- for Niva before heading off into the ttrees.

If you are it and post after anyone other than the person who tagged you then the person above you becomes it whether you say "tag" or not. So Tiffashy is it again. You can post after the person who tagged you if you want to taunt and tease.

Runnnnnnssssss.......

-Runs around in circles in panic then realizes- "wait a minute..... I have dragons!" -jumps on a random dragon from my scroll and flies away from tagger- "fly dragon Fly!"

*walks around and decides to sit on a tree (aka pyrolycan)* Wow! This tree is uncomfortable. *realizes it is an invisible person* Hello! Do you want some pie! *bakes pie*

*takes a silver, blue-gem blade with ancient markings on the sheath and slices a boulder that crossed my path* Sayounara, my friend. *jumps over the remaining half of the colossal rock and continues climbing up the mountainous cliff*

Oh, hey there, Suwako. You have your 'puter, I see.

Flying, flying, flying. My blue jello dragon loves it.

(crawls out of the huge pile of paperwork that crashed on her from that dreaded dimension called 'work' and shakes her mane before shouting 'LET'S GET IT ON!' and, with an explosive KABOOM, the entire region around her morphs into a darkened night club with deafening bass, wild flickering multi-colored lights and her huge, LED-graced turntable at the center of it all)

Who's it? *turns into a wolf and runs*

Tiffashy.

A'runnin.....

(scratches a record before grabbing a mic and laughing) This is dedicated to 'it'! (throws on 'I'm Sexy and I Know It')

Honsetly? I'm in now? Thats sad. -Taps AvianCrow on the shouder- You're in. -Sits down and eats an apple-

While Tiffashy eats an apple, I take off running from the one too beautiful to be tagged. wacko.gif

(throws up a hoof as she swaps vinyls to 'The World is a Vampire' as booze-infused apples flow freely through the make-shift night club)

(cackles as she cranks the volume)

(grins as Classycal goes running past, hooves on her turntables and soaking in the glow of LEDs) Pshah! Why run? Better to party!

Can't stop to party. Gotta run. Runrunrunrun...

Oh, noz! The beautiful one TAGGED me. Harumph... Next time I party. Now I'll just sit back and watch while everyone scatters!

Oi oi oi. Lolo, I leave for a little bit, and this happens?

Lolo (A.K.A. The Lotus dragon in my avatar): *somber nod*

Well then, I'll get out the head phone splitter jack, and we can listen to music together while you FLY FLY FLY AWAAAAY~!!!

*Lolo flies away while listening to Hold On, by Cloud)

Oi oi oi. Lolo, I leave for a little bit, and this happens?

Lolo (A.K.A. The Lotus dragon in my avatar): *somber nod*

Well then, I'll get out the head phone splitter jack, and we can listen to music together while you FLY FLY FLY AWAAAAY~!!!

*Lolo flies away while listening to Hold On, by Cloud)

I did not under stand a word of that.... RUN!

Moon-runs away "I got dem moves like Jagger" and suddenly sprints up a tree and dances up there