*smacks someone, runs up a tree watching everyone hiding and running, then laughs at their foolishness*

Ok, so I have to run or hide. Possibly something cool...

*makes a magic shield so It cant tag me* Ha!

Edited by Suwako

Pfff... magic sheilds don't work. (sniggers from behind her turntable, still rockin' out)

*eats sandwich* so, Sweetling, while we run from It, what do you want to be named?

Sweetling: AWESOME MAN WHO GETS TEH LADIES.

No.

Sweetling: Aw, Come on. Please?

(LMAO) Ya know, at least it's not "Nooo I was an Alt" or "Pretty Princess" like on one of the scrolls in my siggy (daughter's). xd.png

(realizes that the night club's pretty empty)

(shrugs, stashing her turntables in their standard mystic hidey-hole and dons her iPod shuffle instead, dancing off to the beats thrumming through her ear buds)

*opens a window on a computer which shows where we are at right now, then uses the computer to open windows that appear in people's faces*

*dresses up like the girl from the ring* This getup should scare Tiffashy away.

Sweetling: I'd prefer to run.

kay.

*runs*

Congrats to Suwako for having their 'puter back midweek!

Think I'll hafta eat a cookie.

Mmmm... food sounds good... (pauses dancing long enough to lament that she missed dinner, then shrugs and dances along once more, waiting to see if she's going to be everyone's safety net due to 'no tag-backs' or everyone's worst nightmare as she'd technically be 'it' again and Classycal would be the only one who'd be safe)

Congrats to Suwako for having their 'puter back midweek!

Think I'll hafta eat a cookie.

Thanks, but I didn't really receive it midweek, I was too busy playing my level 86 Mercedes on Maplestory I completely forgot about dragon cave and dragonadopters. Sorry! I just received it on last Tuesday because I had won the first round of the Spelling Bee.

Ok, back to the game!

Mmmm... food sounds good... (pauses dancing long enough to lament that she missed dinner, then shrugs and dances along once more, waiting to see if she's going to be everyone's safety net due to 'no tag-backs' or everyone's worst nightmare as she'd technically be 'it' again and Classycal would be the only one who'd be safe)

Hahaha.... Does that mean you are gonna tag someone else?

Hahaha.... Does that mean you are gonna tag someone else?

Yup, sure does!

(snags Suwako with her unicorn magic)

TAG!

(dances away with a song on her lips and her earbuds firmly in place)

Edited by Wends

Grrr... *Steals the Move Magnet from a passing Explorer and pulls Darien towards cane, then pokes with the cane while smiling* Tag! You're currently the It. *Teleports away*

(waves a hoof at Darien before she hops through on her way to her ship, humming 'Smile Smile Smile' from MLP:FiM)

Come and get me Darien * smiles and flies around Darien's head then in the opasate direction*