I tried looking for the video that would give the best explanation. I couldn't find it. LETS STOP HIM ANYWAY!

*About 38 hours later* Oh God. So many creepers. RUN! *Minccino used Gravity Defiance! Minccino used Fly! Its super effective!*

*I use my lightsaber to get rid of the creepers.*

Wait...I flew away with you on my back...and your still fighting the creepers...

I LEFT YOU THERE!!! *Goes back to get you at lightspeed*

Since Genjii the giant youkai turtle is in his pond doing turtle stuff, guess I'll have to ask Nue if I can borrow one of her UFO's to flee from whoever's it.

Thanks Nue! biggrin.gif *Speeds off on a green UFO carrying a talking bunhead*

Yes, Jedi is it, but I'm thinking Jedi doesn't know that.... (iceclaw was it and didn't seem to know it and iceclaw then tagged Jedi a few posts back.)

Runs, hides, must get away from the Jedi.

Edited by Classycal

Run. Hide. You must hide from Classycal. She will get you. She will find you! She will make you it. Hehehehe.....

What? Minccino is evolving!

dun DUN dun DUN dun DUN dun DAAA DUN dun DUN dun DUn Dun DAAA

Minccino evolved into Magikarp!

Magikarp wants to learn Last Resort but already knows four moves. Which move will you delete?

Magikarp forgot Flamethrower and learned Last Resort!

All laws of physics have been (BOOM).

*Flies off*

Skips around in the area since there are no tag backs.

(dashes through the area, snow flying from her hooves, hoping to blind Classycal in the chaos with flinging white wet stuff everywhere)

Trying to blind me so I can't see anything. No worries, I have bad vision anyway. I find you by other means. Run, hide, 'cause I WILL find you. And you don't know who I mean by "you" so Run, Fly, Hide, Dash, Dance, Dun, anything to get away from The Classycal. Mwahahahahaha......

(And, yes, there are no tagbacks, but I can taunt and tease after you post and taunt and tease I do.)

I am not trying to blind you Classycal. All I was doing was asking Wends a question that's all. And yes I know you like to taunt and tease the others.

No, it was Wends who was trying to blind me! Not the Jedi. But Jedi better still run. Mwahahahaha.....

I'm a flying fish. Fear my Magikarpy-ness.

(pauses the mad dash to dance in place) Awww, so blinding Classycal with snow won't work? Foo! (prances through the snow to the aggravating music pouring from a toddler's toy (really, that stuff'll burrow its way into your brain))

(waves a hoof at Jedi) Yo! Just trying to keep anyone from getting tagged here. Probably failing. (big ol' grin before she hops off to her turntable, pulling tubes of syrup and paper cones out of the hollow area in the back of one of her large speakers. Moments latter, she plops on her butt, playing 'Blue Fields' from FF8 on her turntable and munching on a cherry snow cone)

*Uses Splash on the turntable and flies away.*

No, it was Wends who was trying to blind me! Not the Jedi. But Jedi better still run. Mwahahahaha.....

Why should I need to run your still it. tongue.gif

hey Wends I wish you luck with that.