It's been five days and Suwako has not tagged anyone. So I'm tagging someone else. You did want to be IT, didn't you, Tiffashy? TAG!!

Pops up from under the snow drift with a smile and a laugh. "Ello there..." biggrin.gif

(drags one of her turntables out from under the wretched snow, shaking it free of moisture then slapping the Metallica Black album on and grinning like fool, she nods to Darien) Yo!

(ponders if 'it' is lurking around... figures not... and dances behind her turntable, breaking out strobe lights to reflect off the nearby icicles and get the proper party mood goin')

Muahahaha! You'll never catch meehhh!!! *trips over a tree root and faceplants into the ground*

Watchs as Wends drags something from under the snow, he returns the nod as he pulls him self free from the snow and shaking it from his reddish-ornge fur. Darine smiles as he bowa too her and then offiers her a ross @->----"I'm Darine..." Edited by Darien

Brunnn dun dun dun *drumming* ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd DUN!

Okay, what now? *smacks drum open, puts bee inside and tapes it back, runs through the wall then leaps into a bush*

*looks for person to tag*

Edited by Suwako

You aren't it now, Suwako. After five days I tagged someone else. Tiffashy is it.

Well I guess it's fine I'm in the bush ohmy.gif (I had my laptop taken away, but that's least of your concern if you don't care about my inactivity, and also note that I can now only play on weekends)

I do care and I noticed. That's why I tagged someone else. Sorry you had your laptop taken away. It's so much fun to be too old to have your computer taken away.

Where in the world is everyone? I for one have had my head stuck in the snow. Hehe...

"I had too open my big mouth..."Looks over at Tiffashy and pyrolycan and then at Classycal."Hmmm...who too tag, who too tag?..."

*pops in* I think so, either way:

RUUUUUUN!!!! *points at pyrolycan* HE'S IT!!!!!!!!!

*runs*

((I am it then?))

Looks over at pyrolycan."Will I do believe I do have too tag some one..."Seeing NivaTheDragonQueen run off Darien takes off after her."I thank I'll tag her it ..."After a minute Darine gets close enough too NivaTheDragonQueen too tag her it.

"Got you, now your it..." laugh.gif

Edited by Darien

Oh, no!! For the first time in what seems like forever, I must run. Run, hide, run, hide. Looks around for pyrolycan then hides in my favorite spot.

Oh hell naw! I'm not safe any more D: -pegs my apple at Niva but it misses her in a epic fail way. Then I grabs pyrolycan's apple and throws it at her leg. Makes a run for it while flailing arms in the air while running in the same spot- OMG OMG!