Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

On 29/12/2012 at 7:06 PM, Amberose said:

My first DC Christmas and I managed to pick up this Holly in the AP!

I couldn't believe it when I saw its pretty lineage.

Now I'm gonna breed a mate for it; anyone have any suggestions?

I saw that you have a Virdigris Copper Dragon, can I breed one of my dragons with yours? I would like to have a Virdigris Copper

26 minutes ago, rubina96 said:

can I breed one of my dragons with yours

Nope. You can only breed dragons from your own scroll with other dragons from your own scroll. Only eggs and hatchlings can leave a scroll and enter another.

49 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Nope. You can only breed dragons from your own scroll with other dragons from your own scroll. Only eggs and hatchlings can leave a scroll and enter another.

Ok and do you have a Virdigris Cooper Egg?

Trading:

I can breed 2nd gen Valentines with a mate of your choice from any previous Valentine except Mutamore.

I am interested in 2nd gen Shimmer IOUs, from a holiday mate of my choice.

Is there anyone out there who can breed me a 4th gen Pink egg from Black male x Pink female checker? I want it as a mate for this Sweetling.

Will breed anything I can for you in exchange.

Just noticed that this guy has a spriter’s alt in his lineage. Not sure if it’s worth anything, but have plans to breed a Thuwed into the lineage soon, and I’ll be happy to send out eggs when I can.

Anyone interested in doing a bloodswap for this little one? He's a 4th gen black tea x val '09, influenced male (if he misgenders for some reason though, I'd be happy to rebreed for you). ^_^ 

Lineage details: Looking for a gold mate for this guy Also any BSA dragons. Doesn't matter if it's 32nd generation inbred mess, I need it XD

If anyone can help me add to this Lineage, that'd be great! Of course, my preference is Thunder offspring since they're so terribly hard to get, but I'll happily take Astrapis.

2nd or 3rd Gens are cool. Heck, a 4th Gen Astrapi would be even cooler! :)

image.png.4871b4cf3bfc81b845994e7a1ff40961.png

hi all, I recently came back to DC after 2 years 'neglecting' my dragons ... >.<

i am very out dated regarding what lineage people like ... i currently have three 3G eggs (a copper, a winter and a nhiostrife) from val' 09 perfect checker.  no one seems to be interested to trade ... are these kind of lineage not preferred these days?

3 hours ago, teresadurfin said:

hi all, I recently came back to DC after 2 years 'neglecting' my dragons ... >.<

i am very out dated regarding what lineage people like ... i currently have three 3G eggs (a copper, a winter and a nhiostrife) from val' 09 perfect checker.  no one seems to be interested to trade ... are these kind of lineage not preferred these days?

Not unless they have '09 checkers that they need a mate for- it  may be that you are asking too much?

2 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

Not unless they have '09 checkers that they need a mate for- it  may be that you are asking too much?

what's "too much" in today's DC culture?  sorry, I am out of this for so long .... I know these are highly valued or top tier: CB metal, 2G price. 2G holly, 2G from alt sprite.  what else?  and what would be consider 2nd tier?  it used to be CB magma/ thunder / ice ... and 2G alt black I think.  I need some DC crash course >.< 

18 minutes ago, teresadurfin said:

what's "too much" in today's DC culture?  sorry, I am out of this for so long .... I know these are highly valued or top tier: CB metal, 2G price. 2G holly, 2G from alt sprite.  what else?  and what would be consider 2nd tier?  it used to be CB magma/ thunder / ice ... and 2G alt black I think.  I need some DC crash course >.< 

Hollys  not so much . as of last Christmas we all can have CB Hollys

there is a thread to ask trade questions, you might get the best help there

Request: 

-2G lunar herald from a female silver x male lunar herald to use as a mate for her. I would prefer it if the lunar heralds were bronze, but other colors are okay too.  - Thanks Ruby Eyes!

-2G ice from a female silver x male ice to use as a mate for her

I’ve got a few things I can breed and (hopefully) get something to gift someone in return. - Thanks Ruby Eyes!

Edit:

Gifting:

Lineage: 2G Purebred Ice

Lineage Link: Link

Teleport Link: Link

Contact Owner: Y - Taken

Edited by Dragongirl00100

Sending Lunar ^^

edit: now also sending an Ice :)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Gifting :

https://dragcave.net/group/49694

Custom-bred 2Gs from any of my CB dragons that might fit your breeding plans. Their cool down should be in about 3 days, just message me preferably on discord Simmy27star#6632

and I can get back to you faster than on here! Let me know if any of my dragons fit your lineage or checker.