Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Hello everyone!

Christmas is almost there and I just realised I have nothing to breed this with: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pa8zW

If anyone is able to provide any of the second gens after Halloween I'd be very grateful for any help smile.gif

Thanks in advance to anyone helping!

seeking someone who can breed me a 4th gen Ice x Magi Checker unrelated to him - a Magi will do and the lineage can be reversed (male Ice / female Magi) - please PM me before breeding ^^

Have:

4th eg perfect checker gold egg from m whites

Want:

bloodswap in 3~5th gen

offers (hints on my likes in my profile)

Use telelink or PM me smile.gif

Edited by sroo

It will probably be quite a challenge to find it, let's start early enough...

I need a mate for this 5th gen marrow x female silver checkered

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ONNJ0

I hope to find a 5th gen unrelated silver, or, even better, a 4th gen silver unrelated to it and to this other marrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/HP5bY

In return I can offer a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th gen silver from same lineage (I own all the "Silverbone" dragons in my marrow lineage)

Edited by Iside

It will probably be quite a challenge to find it, let's start early enough...

I need a mate for this 5th gen marrow x female silver checkered

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ONNJ0

I hope to find a 5th gen unrelated silver, or, even better, a 4th gen silver unrelated to it and to this other marrow http://dragcave.net/lineage/HP5bY

In return I can offer a 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th gen silver from same lineage (I owe all the "Silverbone" dragons in my marrow lineage)

I could offer you the next egg from this lineage ^^

also, I´m still looking for someone, who can breed a similar Magi to this lineage =/

also, I´m still looking for someone, who can breed a similar Magi to this lineage =/

I can possibly work on a 3rd gen and a 2nd gen - lacking a female Ice for a full 4th gen like this. Would that be a good start?

I can possibly work on a 3rd gen and a 2nd gen - lacking a female Ice for a full 4th gen like this. Would that be a good start?

sure, would be a nice start, managed to breed a 2nd gen pair myself ^^

I could offer you the next egg from this lineage ^^

Whoa, really ? blink.gifblink.gif This thread makes miracles!

It would be fantastic biggrin.gif Would you like a bloodswap in return?

Have:

user posted image4th gen from M Autumn

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

3rd gen red dorsal(influenced correctly) from F Silver(hatchie)

3rd gen thuwed EG Sunset x Horse

Want:

Z Code male Desipis( pipe dream, yes I know but it never hurts to try)

will trade all 3 ( pm me to combine)

3rd gen thuwed from the list in my profile

offers?

Edited by dragonpuck

Holiday Lineage Swaps

3rd gen Ember from Sweetling X Ember checker

3rd gen Red from Red X Ribbon Dancer checker

3rd gen White from Wrapping Wing X White checker

I found all I needed, thank you so much!

To the people whose offer I couldn't accept, please feel free to PM me next week when my dragons aren't on CD anymore, I will gladly breed an egg for you!

Edited by Aleoleo

* Request:

Lineage details: trying to find a mate for this whitexsilver checker. Wanted to breed her to male silver with white mother. :/ basically flipping the genders? Long shot I know...

*request 2

Lineage details: 5th even gen pure Thuwed needs a mate. Are there enough thuweds to breed her to another pure Thuwed line without inbreeding?

*request 3

Lineage details: 6th even gen pure Thuwed needs a mate and has the same problem as above.

Advice or help is appreciated. I'm willing to offer something in return of course.

Hello everyone!

Christmas is almost there and I just realised I have nothing to breed this with: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Pa8zW

If anyone is able to provide any of the second gens after Halloween I'd be very grateful for any help smile.gif

Thanks in advance to anyone helping!

Anyone able/willing to help?

I'd be happy to work out trades smile.gif

Please PM me <3

@Nalyua

I can gladly help with the 2nd gen whites from gold (I'm sure my golds won't refuse to produce another White)

Since I seem to only get Pyropes from my breeding attempts, would anyone be willing to give any 2G Reds from Pyropes (male or female parent is fine). On less priority, 2G Magis from Spessartines and 2G Pinks from Almandines? My pairs spit out only Pyralspites! xd.png

Since I seem to only get Pyropes from my breeding attempts, would anyone be willing to give any 2G Reds from Pyropes (male or female parent is fine). On less priority, 2G Magis from Spessartines and 2G Pinks from Almandines? My pairs spit out only Pyralspites! xd.png

Tried all my available Pyralspites (all 3 colors) and got nothing but Pyralspite eggs.

Gifting, maybe someone could use those:

3rd gen Moonstone X Rosebud checker

3rd gen Royal Blue X Rosebud checker

3rd gen Moonstone X Sweetling checker

(All AP finds)

Edit: also tried to breed my Pyralspites, and got the same as everyone else. sad.gif The AP will be flooded with Pyraslpites in a few days... ^^

Edited by Aleoleo

Only Pyralspites from my dragons too sad.gif

This is the problem with new releases: it's almost impossible to get an older dragon out of them

Aw, dang it! But thanks so much for the attempts, guys. At least now I know it's not just extreme bad luck on my end. :'D

Trying to get mates ready for Christmas and could use some help.

I need 2 2nd gen mints from wrapping wing. PM me if you are willing to help out. I don't need more than two at this time so want to make any eggs bred have a home!

Thanks!

Would you mind sharing the codes of the dragons that need mates, to make sure we produce *unrelated* Mints? smile.gif

Hi everyone! Someone gifted me this baby days before, it's a 4g ShadowWalker x f!Swallowtail checker and now it has hatched, but I don't have any mate for her. Anyone interested in adopting??

Also, since Christmas is near, can someone help me in continuing this and this and this lineage? These are all White x Christmas checkers... >_<

And days before I accidentally found a 4g staircase decendant from DrWho. I'd be the happiest person ever if I could just find another white with mirror lineage!!

Would you mind sharing the codes of the dragons that need mates, to make sure we produce *unrelated* Mints? smile.gif

Unrelated won't be a problem since the parents are all on my scroll smile.gif

I can still use one more if anyone can help out! Or if anyone wants me to breed them one from my dragons.

Thanks Ruby Eyes!

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Christmas Lineage Swap

Have:

user posted image3rd gen Gold from Gold X Snow Angel checker - Teleport

Seeking lineage swap, same lineage please, though I guess it's OK if the the Snow Angel variations are not the exact same.

I can't believe it, I actually found exactly the same lineage! Thank you so much!! xd.png

Edited by Aleoleo