Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

I have a Sweetling from Silver, but my Rosebud decided to not give me any Silver egg today, sorry. Fertilize seems rather useless when it comes to Silvers, but at least this time I didn't get a refusal!

I was wondering if anyone would be able to produce common mates for some 3rd gen valentines I have.

There's a 3rd gen Sweetling from Sweetling x Waterhorse

and a Rosebud from Moonstone x Rosebud

oh darn, I bred a Moonstone x Rosebud to the AP earlier, maybe you have luck and manage to catch him

Hello,

looking for someone with a 2nd gen yule x mint whou would be able to breed a mate for Him & is unrelated to this one

I can provide a 2nd gen mint if needed smile.gif

Hi

hoping someone with CB snow angels can breed me a Neotropical to mate with this - doesn't have to be a specific wing color.

and a 2nd gen copper for this

Edited by Mysfytt

Hi

I'm looking for a mate for this guy/girl (5th gen) preferably not completely checkered.

I am accepting valentine breeding requests as well.

Anything paired with a CB Sweetling.

I also have 2 CB Radient angels, 2 CB Arsani, 2 CB Heartseekers, 2nd gen rosebuds (gold wyvern), 2nd gen '09 (skywing).

If interested, please PM me.

Hi

hoping someone with CB snow angels can breed me a Neotropical to mate with this - doesn't have to be a specific wing color.

and a 2nd gen copper for this

pm'd you!

I'm looking for a mate for her, a 4th gen Moonstone x Silver checker. Please PM me if you can help!

I tried, but got a Moonstone. My pair has never given me a Silver, yet, but I settled for a Moonstone instead, so I would be willing to keep trying for a Silver for you, but I can't promise when or if I will get one. rolleyes.gif

Currently looking for a second gen mate for this guy: user posted image

Offering his sibling in trade if anyone else wants to work on a lovely lineage. user posted image

If you're interested pm me or simply trade here~

Happy New Year guys smile.gif

I am looking for a mate for my Christmas line - this one (Wrapping X Mint Checker), need a 3rd gen Mint Or any 2nd gen Mint's with Wrapping Parent if anyone can help please PM me smile.gif

I have a blood swap for the 3rd gen if any one is interested: Swappy Swap Here!

Thanks, any help much appreciated xd.png

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

Hi

Trying to get ready for valentines breeding,

Would anyone be able to help with any of the following

2g nebula blue from val '10 to nebula blue

2g Nhiostrife from val '10 to Nhiostrife

2g tan ridgewing from tan ridgewing x val '11

2g magma from magma x val '11

*2g spring from spring x val '13

2g silver from silver x val '13

(*realise this needs to be done in the right season)

If anyone needs any 2gs from valentines as potential mates please let me know, I have cb valentines from 2011 onwards

Thanks smile.gif

Nerys

(Will edit as I manage to find them)

Edited by nerys

purplehaze- I'd appreciate that, thanks! Thanks also for attempting. smile.gif

Looking for a 5th gen Silver x Water Walker checker to mate with her.

Also looking for a 5th gen Yulebuck x White checker to mate with her during Christmas time.

Snip...

Also looking for a 5th gen Yulebuck x White checker to mate with her during Christmas time.

Wow... Do you by any chance, own the parents of that Sweetie???

I would LOVE... to find a mate for him... - and then I could continue the lineage!!! smile.gif

Wow...  Do you by any chance, own the parents of that Sweetie???

I would LOVE... to find a mate for him... - and then I could continue the lineage!!!  smile.gif

I'm sorry but no, I do not. I think someone was gifting her on EATW. It was an amazing gift, though, considering the lineage was lovely and was for free! smile.gif

Ok, first time I post here, it's a long shot but I am seeking a common mate for my heartseeker jewel, a 2nd gen common from an Holly is a mission impossible I know, but I was thinking something like Red/Pink egg from Red x Bright Pink aka the older ones that I don't have sad.gif

I am helping a friend and the son should breed with This

Basically I need someone with a CB Bright Pink, anyone can help me?

I can breed if needed 2nd gens from Rosebud, Arsani, Heartseeker, Radiant Angel too but not a Valentine one as they are "spoken for"...or can help with some other lineages you are working on, just pm me and I'll gladly dig on my scroll smile.gif

Lol, getting rather desperate and hoping someone here can help?

I've been looking for an unrelated White mate for this 4th even-gen Holly/White checker - http://dragcave.net/lineage/bC7Sv

and an unrelated matching/suitable 4th even-gen Winter mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/F3ikq

I have on hand right now, to offer in return, a 4th even-gen Thuwed Winter - Winter/Holly checker

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ir0SV

3rd even-gen White - Yulebuck and White checker

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AGz9T

or can see what I can breed that might be suitable.

I'd really appreciate the help - these guys are gorgeous and need proper mates! smile.gif

Edit: I do tend to Fog dragons while sleeping, and the Winter/Holly and White/Yulebuck will need to be Influenced before they hatch tomorrow, so tonight and earlier in my day, at any rate, there's a choice of genders for those.

I didn't breed the White/Yulebuck, which was a lucky AP find, so can't repeat that breeding.

Edited by Syphoneira

REALLY need either a 2G Wrapping Wing x Red Nebula egg or Red Nebula hatchie. Mine matured to be the blue one...

Edit: Thank you Lantean_Pegasus! smile.gif

Edited by Sleepsong

REALLY need either a 2G Wrapping Wing x Red Nebula egg or Red Nebula hatchie. Mine matured to be the blue one...

Oh that'll be a lovely lineage. Have you considered doing one with Wrapping Wings and Green Nebulas too?