Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Does the color of the wing matter? I have gold-winged ones and would be glad to help if those are okay with you.

That's a very good question smile.gif Well, if you're looking for a white-winged version I'll be happy to help too.

I have a tri-color Snow Angel, only one CB though. Would you like all three of them? biggrin.gif

Thank you, all of you biggrin.gif

Any wind is fine, so I think I'll go with purplehaze's help since she was the first laugh.gif

Traded, thank you! happy.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

I would appreciate some help with this lineage I'm doing.

I'm breeding a mate for this dragon.

I've already got one of the grandparents for it, this dragon.

I would like to have all different breeds of CB on the stairsteps, so that means no Whites, Luminas, Thunders, Blusangs, or Horses.

Here are the lineages I would like:

7g Common from Gold Shimmer (Female Shimmers)

7g Silver Shimmer from Rares (Male Shimmers)

7g Gold Shimmer from Rares (Female Shimmers)

Or,

8g Silver Shimmer from Common x Gold Shimmer (common) and Silver Shimmer x Rare

Edited by Meg_752

Request:

user posted image 2nd gen. pink from old pink x sweetling

user posted image 2nd gen. spring from old pink x spring

I would be happy to breed a few things in return. :) Thanks in advance!

I am looking for a Gen3 PB Fever Wyvern. I need it to finish up my PB lineages (I ended up with extra stock that now needs a mate). I can breed a bloodswap, so PM me if you can help. Thank you!

~Update: no longer needed, thanks. :3

Edited by Dimar

Traded, thank you! happy.gif

Edited by Aleoleo

Have a 3rd EG green copper from male silver that is almost down to 4 days looking for a home. Would like to know where it goes so offer an AP page to claim.

Gone! sorry I had multiple offered before I could get back to it so sorry if you were disappointed sad.gif

Edited by ElayneDragonLover

Have:

user posted image ~ 3nd Even Gen x Val’09 {THUWED}

user posted image ~ 3nd Even Gen x Mint {THUWED}

Want:

Gold Shimmer : 2nd or 3rd Gen

I am willing to add more to this trade/offer to acquire some new gold shimmers.

I have many things to offer... please PM to discuss or Offer Here!

{I am very active at The Giving Tree and just realized that I only have a few gold shimmers - makes it difficult to gift different things... smile.gif}

Searching a good home for

this 3d gen Summer checkered with Gold females

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please, no killing @_@

Iside, thank you for taking care of it! smile.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Does anyone have an extra vampire dragon? I dont really have much to trade since im pretty new. I sound pretty dumb here, but i have a few eggs

(Update, i got one :3)

Edited by ShadowPhoenix515

With the holiday season approaching once again, I find myself laying out breeding plans for this year. And, as always, seeing gaps in the list of mates for my holidays. I'm hoping someone here can help me out with some of the commons (and not-so-commons) I need from holiday parents.

Lineages I need:

- 3rd gen Flamingo from male Marrow x female Flamingo EG checker (to match him)

- 2nd gen Gold from Yulebuck (to match him)

- 2nd gen Red from Valentine 09 (to match her)

- 2nd gen Pink from Valentine 09 (to match her)

- 2nd gen Silver from Alt Sweetling OR male Marrow (to match him)

- 3rd gen Gold Wyvern x Rosebud EG checker (to match her)

What I can offer:

Eggs from almost anything on my scroll. I can offer second gens from two GoNs (one of each gender), two CB Silvers (one of each gender), and these CB holidays: Cavern Lurker, Grave, Wrapping-wing, Solstice, Arsani, and Radiant Angel.

Edited by Amberfly

* Request*

Lineage details: Moonstone bred July 20th. Longer evengen lineage preferred but I'll really take anything that looks cool. This is in celebration of the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 lunar landing! (July 20th 1969)

I can offer, um, something. Let me know what you might want.

Thanks!

Fulfilled!

Thanks purplehaze. smile.gif

Edited by OceanSecrets

* Request*

Lineage details: Moonstone bred July 20th. Longer evengen lineage preferred but I'll really take anything that looks cool. This is in celebration of the 45th anniversary of the Apollo 11 lunar landing! (July 20th 1969)

I can offer, um, something. Let me know what you might want.

Thanks!

Sending you a PM. smile.gif

Hello! Since the Halloween breedings are around the corner, I was curious if I could get help hunting down some mates I need. I need the following:

2nd gen Dark Myst x Pumpkin

2nd gen Crimson Flare x Pumpkin x 2

3rd gen Pygmy x Pumpkin x 2 x 1

2nd gen Shadow Walker x Silver

2nd gen Lurker x Gold

2nd gen Red Copper x Lurker got it

2nd gen Lurker x Hellfire x 2 got both

Just a note, I list things as Male Breed x Female Breed. If you could help, I am more than happy to help you out with what you need. ^-^

Thank you for the eggs!

Edited by xdlugia

Hello! Since the Halloween breedings are around the corner, I was curious if I could get help hunting down some mates I need. I need the following:

2nd gen Dark Myst x Pumpkin

2nd gen Crimson Flare x Pumpkin x 2

3rd gen Pygmy x Pumpkin x 2

2nd gen Shadow Walker x Silver

2nd gen Lurker x Gold

2nd gen Red Copper x Lurker

2nd gen Lurker x Hellfire x 2

Just a note, I list things as Male Breed x Female Breed. If you could help, I am more than happy to help you out with what you need. ^-^

Sent you a PM. ^..^

Oh, good planning. Let's see.

I'd be looking for a 3rd gen Tangar from male Black Marrow checker like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ww44N - probably the most difficult one.

Also, a 2nd gen red Dorsal from male Black marrow for him: http://dragcave.net/lineage/gKnLh

2nd gen Blusang from female Shadow Walker for her: http://dragcave.net/lineage/z1rua

Then a 2nd gen Flamingo from male Cavern Lurker for him: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZO97b

2nd gen Kitty, pardon, Black Tea from female Cavern Lurker like this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f54eN Got these two covered - thanks Isanor wub.gif

I think that's it for Halloween things. Please contact me *before* breeding to make sure I have (unreserved) room on my scroll, and for payment negotiations.

Edited by Ruby Eyes