Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Requests:

Gold Shimmerscale. Preferably 8G or lower, but I'm not too picky. I like Spiral/Staistep lineages, but any pretty lineage will do, as long as it's not messy (Dx Please, no messy. That's literally the one thing I'm picky about). And I would like it to have no holiday mates. Also, the best mate would be something (un)common, that way I can continue the lineage.

Gold Tinsel. Same requirments/preferences as above ^^

My side of the trade: I can breed any pair(s) from my scroll (banner in sig leads to my scroll when clicked). I'm a newbie, but that doesn't mean I have bad dragons and caveblockers. All my dragons except my silver/bronze shimmers and silver tinsel are CB, so I can give you some nice 2G (rare) dragons **Please note that my CB Silver female only has one mate; my CB Blacktip**

Edited by Creative_canary

Looking for: A mate for a female Frill.

This is what her lineage is:

user posted image

Looking For: Someone willing to breed a 2 Gen Female Gold from CB Male Gold x CB Female Vine to a CB Male Red

You can keep the gold offspring, I will take the red off your hands if you're willing to breed.

Time is not an object. I will wait for sucessful breeding as long as it takes.

A request, if you please.....

3rd gen Misfit pygmy, male Misfit x female Pumpkin checker, to mate to this for Halloween: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ieSiR

3rd gen Thunder egg, female Marrows x male Thunders, to mate to this for Halloween: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UoIIj

I would be ecstatic if anyone could help me with getting these 3rd gens.

Cheers!

C4.

Have

4th even gen user posted image (Bluesang m x Silver f checker)

Need

4th even gen user posted image of the same checker

unrelated to

her and her

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings! Gifted!

Thank you!

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Gifting checkers: (click for the teleport)

3d gen Red from Gold males

3d gen Swallowtail from Silver males

4th gen Daydream from Silver females all Gone

No killing/freezing/trading, please!

thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

Lovely Gen5 Moonstone (moonstone f x silver m) hatchling (influenced f) needs a new home... Gone! Thanks for letting me know Windy.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Lovely Gen5 Moonstone (moonstone f x silver m) hatchling (influenced f) needs a new home...

Claim my hatchling! PLEASE let me know who takes her!

I took the hatchling, thank you so much! It looks amazing. wub.gif

Have:

2d gen Thuwed baby (influenced male just in case)

FYI: If the egg's fogged - I'm away from my PC, sleeping ninja.gif

Woudl love:

2d gen user posted image (no holiday mates) wub.gif

May also consider shimmers of the other two colors, but would prefer a silver, if I could choose xd.png as it's my dream :3

Can add more things!

Please, PM!

No other offers, please. I'll keep the little thuwed baby, as it's my first one, if I don't get the offer I'm dreaming of :333

Thank you for understanding!

Edited by Ae0nian

Have:

2d gen Thuwed baby (from Mint x Guardian pair) (hatchie, influenced male)

FYI: If the baby's fogged - I'm away from my PC, sleeping ninja.gif

Woudl love:

2d gen user posted image (no holiday mates) wub.gif

May also consider shimmers of the other two colors, but would prefer a silver, if I could choose xd.png as it's my dream :3

Can add more things!

Please, PM!

No other offers, please. I'll keep the little thuwed baby, as it's my first one, if I don't get the offer I'm dreaming of :333

Thank you for understanding!

Looking for: Gen2 Lurker from a male Bleeding Moon... I really need another one and I'm more than happy to trade for it. Got it, thank you! Edited by Dimar

Guys, hello!!

This 3d gen PB Marrow is in need of a new home!! Please, PM me, if you'd like to adopt it!! biggrin.gif gifted!

Can breed a PB Shadow Walker as well!

I can also breed 3d gen:

SW sibling to him (checker with male RBs)

SW sibling to her (checker with female Reds)

two SW siblings to her and to him (checkers with Blue and Purple nebs)

two Marrow siblings to her and to her (checker with female Red Dorsals)

two Marrow siblings to him and him (checker with male Sunstones)

Pumpkin sibling to her (checker with female Myst pygmies)

another Pumpkin sibling to him (checker with male Nilias)

Will gift all babies, just PM me!

Edited by Ae0nian

I'm in need of two second-gen Autumns, an Autumn from male Marrow and Autumn from female Marrow, to work on my checkers. Anyone have the ability to toss a couple at me?

Edit: Got a couple of Autumns from fem Marrow. I only need Autumn from male Marrow.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Hello all

My friend with scroll name m&m (you probably won't be able to see it with the & in the middle...) needs help with PB EG Autumns.

She wants to continue this lineage as far as possible by keeping the next Gen Yule and abandoning the Gen before.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4Giev

But her Autumns won't give her eggs and also she can't seem to catch any these days. So if there are people who breed PB even Gen Autums, she'd be very happy to take them to her scroll. No matter which Gen, as this will be an ongoing need.

She has a CB Cheese on cooldown at the moment, which she could give or anything else she can catch. But not really "high" prices. Either she can take in the eggs or I could as well and hatch them for her.

Thanks for all offers!