Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

I am overjoyed that they liked each other, especially given the string of refusals I've had lately. http://dragcave.net/lineage/nqjb2

But I really wanted a Sunsong this time (Why do I only get Nebulas when I don't need them?). Does anyone want to play the Nebula lottery with this one?

I have put it on a two way trade, just so I will know where it goes. A dummy egg will do unless you really feel like giving me a CB Copper or CB Gold. wink.gif

Gone!

Edited by purplehaze

For Christmas, I am in need of a Gen2 Ribbon Dancer from a Purple. If anyone has a CB Ribbon Dancer that they will be able to breed once the season starts, please PM me. I'm happy to trade. smile.gif

edit: Wow, already got a response! Awesome, thanks :3

Edited by Dimar

Have: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageALL CB, THE GOLD AND BLUSANG HAVE A Z-CODE.

Want: See wishlist in signature. I'd prefer one less than 6th gen. PM if interested. NO OTHER OFFERS. If you PM me a different dragon offer I will judge you silently before declining. I can also add offsprings from most dragons on my scroll (all except those between the leetle tree and chicken). Thank you.

Edited by Sarah864

* Trading:

Lineage: 5g Sprial Bronze Tinsel HATCHLING (f-word x vine) - Please reoffer as it hatched. Will replace if it misgenders.

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/rwEdc

Teleport Link: Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Looking to trade for: CB Magi egg/female hatchling with nice code e.g. has word in code

user posted image

or Tinsel(s) - 2-4th gen or ANY gen but must be 2 breed perfect stair or spiral with lineage not listed here / I am not owed

user posted image

or CB Seasonal(s)

user posted image

or Gold - 4th gen perfect checker with any non-holiday/discontinued mate (will donate to Goldenscale Lottery)

or Tinsel - 3rd gen (will donate to Goldenscale Lottery)

or dino(s)

or chicken(s)

Will consider other offers but listed preferred.

Contact Owner: Y

Edited by rukii_bii

Request

Could someone please breed me a 2nd gen white with a yulebuck father? i'm in desperate need of one before Christmas breeding ends. I know it's last minute but any help would be greatly appreciated!

i'm willing to trade for it, just name your price!

Thank you

I'm in need of a Gen2 Wrapping Wing from either a Red-Finned Tidal or a Neotropical. If anyone could help, that would be fabulous.

I'm trying to trade elsewhere, but I don't often have good luck with trades. If you're interested though, I am offering this WW from Shadow Walker. Or if there's anything else you're looking for, I'd be happy to work something out. happy.gif

Edit: Got it , thank you very much! xd.png

Edited by Dimar

So I need to stock up on some last minute autumns for next year to work on adding to this when autumn breeding comes around again.

If anyone would be willing to help me out with some 2nd gens from both autumn parents, I would be very grateful. smile.gif

I can still breed one CB whitewinged snow angel, one cb wrapping wing and one cb winter magi. You get to choose the mate. PM please!

lol, apparently going to be a popular idea, I came here also to post looking

for Snow Angel (any wing colors) mated to Heartseeker! Please PM to

discuss trade offer. Thanks!

Looking for Yulebucks x Old Pinks, Yulebuck x Salty (2nd gen) and Tri-Color Snow Angel x Black Marrow. PM if you have these and we can set up some sort of trade? I don't have anything particularly nice to offer but thought I'd try. smile.gif

Have:

2 CB Winter Magi

2 CB Ribbondancers--

bred with mate of choice other than Silver /gold

possible traders all 2nd gen

Make an offer on my winter Magi!

Make an offer on my Wrapping wing !

Want:

2nd gen Winter magi x Stripe

2nd/3rd gen Holly from stripe checker tongue.gif

also looking for Z- code f Holly- lineage does not matter

PM Me biggrin.gif

Have room for 3 right now

Edited by dragonpuck

If anyone would be willing I'm looking for a low gen holly. I'd like to be able to gift the eggs out randomly next year.

my friend has this white/holly:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/7WciD

and asked me to post and find out if anyone can breed a 4th gen holly/white stair with female hollies, and what would it take to get one, even if it's for next year.

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask, but it does say lineage requests. I'm also going to post in the spiral/stair thread.

and ironically, this morning someone bred exactly what she needs....I guess it was one that we couldn't quite catch sad.gif

Edited by daba555

Hello guys!

I'm looking for a 2d gen magi with this lineage (with named parents): user posted image + user posted image

Please, PM, if anyone can help! Sandface, thank you sooo much!! biggrin.gif

I'm also desperately looking for a 3d gen user posted image + user posted image - willing to share a 4th gen Gold firstling of that checker!

willing to give for any of those above (may combine all into one offer!!)

2d gen Snow-Angel from Sweetling - Offer here

2d gen Magi from Marrow - Offer here

2d gen Yulebuck from All-white Snow-Angel - Offer here

Thank you! All GIfted Away!!!

I can still breed:

3d gen Yulebuck x White checker Gifted!

3d gen All-white Snow-Angel x White checker Gifted!

4th gen Snow-Angel x White checker (a sibling to him) Gifted!

These are for gifting, so just PM me, if you need such an egg wink.gif

Edited by Ae0nian

Seeking desperately for a Winter Magi x Salt and a Yulebuck x Salt. I missed a bunch in the AP and still need them. PM me! 2G please. Edited by Devyn Star

I have a last minute request. Could someone breed me a 2nd Gen Ribbon Dancer from a CB Gold x CB Ribbon Dancer (nicely named parents) Thank you!

Thanks, smileytechie! smile.gif

Edited by whitestar