Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

I Still Need: (will be gifted smile.gif)

- user posted imageuser posted image 2G Male Silver from Male Silver x Female Ice (not related to this)

- user posted imageuser posted image 4EG Male Silver from Male Silver x Female Guardian checker (not related to this)

- user posted imageuser posted image 6EG PB Male Daydream (not related to this)

NOTE: I need them before the end of the month. Thanks! biggrin.gif

is there anyone, who could breed me a 2nd gen user posted image from Yulebuck as a mate for him, also seeking a 2nd gen user posted image from Ribbon Dancer as a mate for her?

thank you for the Black lilysally =) and thanks for the Winter daba555 *hugs*

Edited by tjenni

is there anyone, who could breed me a 2nd gen user posted image from Yulebuck as a mate for him, also seeking a 2nd gen user posted image from Ribbon Dancer as a mate for her?

Got you a Black, will send PM.

Can't do the other, sorry.

thank you for the Black lilysally =)

Winter /YB I can do. And I did!

Check your pm's smile.gif

Okay, I have an open slot and some Christmas dragons ripe for breeding

A couple of CB Yule, Ribbon Dancer, C'mas Magi, Wrapping wing and solstice

Some possible checker pairings, those are on the first page of my scroll (altho the yule x stripe pair refused each other, blahhhh)

PM/Post what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do to breed for you. The only condition is that you need to stay online after posting and pick up ASAP in order to free my breeding slot back up if I'm successful. Oh and one breed attempt per player please. I'll be on until at least 4pm cave time and checking back often.

If you want to help me out with future holiday mates I wouldn't say no to that, but it's not a requirement, so ask away!!! biggrin.gif

Some possible checker pairings, those are on the first page of my scroll (altho the yule x stripe pair refused each other, blahhhh)

PM/Post what you are looking for and I'll see what I can do to breed for you. The only condition is that you need to stay online after posting and pick up ASAP in order to free my breeding slot back up if I'm successful. Oh and one breed attempt per player please. I'll be on until at least 4pm cave time and checking back often.

If you want to help me out with future holiday mates I wouldn't say no to that, but it's not a requirement, so ask away!!! biggrin.gif

I'm looking for a CB Yulebuck x CB Old Pink if you can breed this. Thanks!

I'm looking for a CB Yulebuck x CB Old Pink if you can breed this. Thanks!

Sorry, CB old pink is about the one thing I don't have

Have:

5g Stairstep Silver Tinsel HATCHLING (Arboriel Morchaint x Black Upwards Stair)

user posted image

Will replace if misgenders

Want:

Tinsel(s) - 2-4th gen or ANY gen but must be 2 breed perfect stair or spiral with lineage not listed here / I am not owed

or Tinsel - 3rd gen (will donate to Goldenscale Lottery)

user posted image

or CB Seasonal(s)

user posted image

or Gold - 4th gen perfect checker with any non-holiday/discontinued mate (will donate to Goldenscale Lottery)

or 2nd gen Gold from F Cavern Lurker x M Gold

user posted image

or dino(s)

user posted image

or CB rares(s)

or 2G Ice from Ice x Heartseeker unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/2JgiA

or 3G Royal Blue [Pink Sweetling x RB Checker] unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/4bVFc (needs to be ALL PINK Sweetling ancestors)

or 3G Autumn [Pink Sweetling x Autumn Checker] unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/8QitY (needs to be ALL PINK Sweetling ancestors)

Will consider other offers but listed preferred.

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Could you breed me a Solstice x Sunsong please? Thanks!

I Still Need: (will be gifted smile.gif)

- user posted image 2G Male Silver from Male Silver x Female Ice (not related to this)

- user posted image 4EG Male Silver from Male Silver x Female Guardian checker (not related to this)

- user posted image 5-6EG PB Male Daydream (not related to this)

NOTE: I need them before the end of the month. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Bumped! smile.gif Please PM me.

I'm looking for Gen2 Golden Wyverns from Frills, to build a mate for her.

If you can breed one, please PM me! I'm more than happy to work out a trade. smile.gif

~update: heard back from someone, so may get one or both GWs covered :3

~final update: Okay! I should be covered, so I don't need any more. Thanks!

Edited by Dimar

Have:

5g Stairstep Gold Tinsel Hatchling (Living in Sin x Sunsong)

</a>

Want:

Tinsel(s) - 2-5th gen or ANY gen but must be 2 breed lineage (does not have to be stairstep or spiral) not listed <a href='https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiEfsEIwY7jIdGkwWXRhNHA1TjIzTV9iZ2tnSC12TkE#gid=0' target='_blank'>here / I am not owed

or Tinsel - 3rd gen (will donate to Goldenscale Lottery)

user posted image

or CB Seasonal(s)

user posted image

or Gold - 4th gen perfect checker with any non-holiday/discontinued mate (will donate to Goldenscale Lottery)

or 2nd gen Gold from F Cavern Lurker x M Gold

user posted image

or dino(s)

user posted image

or CB rares(s)

or 2G Ice from Ice x Heartseeker unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/2JgiA

or 3G Royal Blue [Pink Sweetling x RB Checker] unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/4bVFc (needs to be ALL PINK Sweetling ancestors)

or 3G Autumn [Pink Sweetling x Autumn Checker] unrelated to http://dragcave.net/lineage/8QitY (needs to be ALL PINK Sweetling ancestors)

Will consider other offers but listed preferred.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

To the person who claimed this, I would like it back

Edited by rukii_bii

Hi, I've been a part of the DC forums for awhile now, and I'm interested in two things:

(1) I'm collecting winter seasonals for an Even 5th Gen all-Winter lineage. I was wondering if anyone has a similar all-winter lineage 5th Gen Even to trade for? Once I breed my own 5th Gen winter, I'll breed them together for a 6th Gen smile.gif

(2). Would anyone be interested in breeding with me for a long stairstep Solstice-Purple Nebula lineage? Let's see how long we can make it (10th Gen? LOL!). I have two Solstice, and some cb Purple Nebulas. I know that it'll be some work to keep the Purples going, but hey, I think it'll look pretty good smile.gif

Cheers!

HAVE: CB purple and 2nd gen PB original pygmy

WANT: one 3rd even-gen (or two 2G) hatchie/s descended from "offensive" codes as a mate for her!

Please see the blue line in my sig also. ^^

I had a refusal( what is up with commons???) and no help from my dragons , so I am looking for a 2nd gen Magi from M Magi x F Tangar

any help is appreciated and I am willing to breed in exchange( dragons willing)

thanks

REQUEST

Is here anyone who could breed me a 3rd-gen Sweetling from Sweetling x Silver checker as a mate for her when the Valentine breeding season starts?