Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

GIFTING

Got my Speckle for breeding. But now I have mine left and will gift it.

It's still in a trade and all my Magis are tired at the moment, so please offer something worthless if you want it:

user posted image 2nd Gen Speckle Throat with Silver mother Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I need a little help finding a mate for one of my dragons, this 5th even gen shimmer

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vAccj

I'm looking for another magi (or magma, but magi would be perfect too) from magi x magma lineage. It doesn't have to be a checkered, just have only magis and magmas in lineage and of course be unrelated.

Can anyone help me, maybe with a 3rd or 4th gen to start with?

Can anyone help me with a 2nd gen Royal Crimson from Silver mom??? As a mate for her.

Thank you!

Edited by happymom

anyone else working on a Crimson x stone lineage?

I need to swap this crimson for a stone from the same pattern

could still use Stones from Crimson x stone- 2nd or 3rd gen,--- will trade biggrin.gif -- pm me

Edited by dragonpuck

I really need a spring egg from a CB male spring X CB female magma! If anyone could help out I'd be very grateful!

Thankyou happymom!! biggrin.gif

Edited by Legry

Is anyone here doing copper lineages? I have several in mind and would be happy to do swaps from Cb coppers

@ amberoseI can probably try my male green copper when he comes off cooldown (pm me in about a week if i forget)

[CB copper wise I've got 1male & 1female liver(desert), 1 rainbow/red female and 1 male verdigris/green.]

I'm thinking of doing a male magma/ female red checker like this (copper 2nd gen) have 2x 2nd gen coppers so far

also thinking of doing a female flamingo /male green copper checker like this freshly bred 2nd gen flamingo

and building a matching mate for Amazon's pretty tinsel with green coppers instead of tinsels/shimmers

(I am so glad that horse and water should both give green copper eggs)

- or do you think it would look prettier with blunas (from female water) in the top half? unsure.gif

Hi there!

Looking for 3gen Spring from Spring xGold male checker, like this one.

Will gladly breed something in return (including Metals).

Hi there!

Looking for 3gen Spring from Spring xGold male checker, like this one.

Will gladly breed something in return (including Metals).

hi I don't have a 3rd gen but I could try my CB gold (Male) with one of my female CB springs if you were interested in a second gen?

Pm me if you want me to try

* Trade

Hi!

I'm looking for a trade...

I have this

3rd gen Spotted Greenwing from male Greenwing x female Silver checker

I want an exact bloodswap, from male Greenwing x female Silver, to be a mate to the Silver that this pair will eventually produce.

Teleport link is here.

PM me if you like, but I'd prefer a direct offer if anyone has it.

Edited by Mew_1

Gifting

another 3d gen Black hatchie (Silver m x Black f checker), properly influenced to continue the pattern.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I wonder, when will this pair give me another silver dry.gif

please, no killling/trading/freezing

Thank you!

Edited by Ae0nian

NEEDED - Gen3 Terrae (Terrae m x Harvest/Tinsel f checker) to be a mate to this Harvest, so they can breed a mate to this Tinsel. Edited by JaneMcAsh

Looking for a few 2nd gens if anyone can help:

2nd gen Red from Alt Sweetling x Red like this one: lineage

2nd gen Daydream from Daydream x Rosebud

I'm more than happy to breed anything in return. I don't have a lot but I do have some pretty lineages to work with.

Thanks! smile.gif

• Hi all ^^

I am able to breed a 6th gen purebred Sunsong egg if anyone wants one.

And if there happens to be any other sunsong nuts out there, I'd love to trade for another 6th gen PB Sunsong line xd.png

If you want to be added to the breeding list, you can PM me or post here and I'll check for the next few days ^^ Many thanks!

Hi!

My Valentine 09' needs a mate, shes a 3rd Gen checker with male pinks.

Lineage here

It would be great if someone is able to breed a mate for her. I'll breed something in return! smile.gif

Thanks brairtrainer and Dimar!!

Edited by Legry

Hi!

My Valentine 09' needs a mate, shes a 3rd Gen checker with male pinks.

Lineage here

It would be great if someone is able to breed a mate for her. I'll breed something in return! smile.gif

I may have found you a mate (and solved the problem of mates that Velvet and I were having. wink.gif )

Have sent a PM.

Edited by Dimar

I need help with something, but I'm not entirely sure it's ok to ask this. My problem is that I influenced a special-lineage (checkered) egg the wrong gender, and I was thinking if I could pass it to someone and have them pass it back it would wipe the influence. I realize it would be at my own risk - but I don't personally know anyone on DC so I can't ask a friend for help. Taken care of - thanks so much! smile.gif Edited by dernwyn

I am looking for a 3rd gen step Hellfire with the caveborns being female. A metal, tinsel or shimmer fail would be ideal as it's intended mate is this young lady. Thanks!

Edited by Wiz