Lineage Gifting Trading Centre

Lineage Gifting ,Requests and Trading Centre

Requesting

I need help with getting certain GoN offfpring for a breeding project and would appreciate any help with it.

I need 3 2nd gen AoD from Dark Lumina dads

And just one 2nd gen White Zyumorph from Sinomorph dad

Thanks @Ruby Eyes! :D

Edited by Daydreamer09

*Request

3G red-finned tidal from red-finned tidal x arsani checker as mate for her & unrelated to her.

Would be happy to gift their first offspring (or grand offspring if you want a sAlt baby) in exchange. Thank you!

Thank you, dirtytabs! :D

Edited by Kigyptnee

*Request

2g PB Black,  and a waterhorse from M Holly please! I need both for a iou, but only have one CB holly :)

28 minutes ago, Corseiss said:

*Request

2g PB Black,  and a waterhorse from M Holly please! I need both for a iou, but only have one CB holly :)

Check your PMs. :)

This is just a heads up I did a mass breeding of all my dragons... there were a surprising number of geodes, very few super rares produced, a few Thuweds did get produced, most will be even lineages, many are pure or as pure as possible. There will be some messy lineages or uneven or mixed breed. I was surprised one breed resulted in multiple eggs per breeding. The majority of eggs went into the cave only a few I kept and those are pretty common, I tried to get cool stuff out into the cave... not sure when they will start appearing. Hopefully people get some breeds they are hunting for. I adopted other people’s eggs and will be doing so as much as possible for a bit... good hunting. 

Edited by maratrekkan

need a sorta blood swap

have 2g red stripe from F Obidar

need 2g red stripe from M Obidar

https://dragcave.net/teleport/6fdc24c9cdc4fe35286d065b038bdf43

I already have a green stripe -- so in case you are wondering they produce both! 😁

also am egg locked  so prefer to swap -- you can do as you will with the stripe ( I just got offered  4 cb's for it so might be tradeable)

got one

Edited by dragonpuck

*Request

Stateraes of any lineage, please! My only pairings have been failing me xD

Note that they'll be frozen!

Xenowyrm Strateae, any lineage is fine. I have been searching for weeks in the cave and AP. 

thank you ❤️

Edited by mxtine

*Request: PB 2G Astaarus, PB 2G Magelight Pygmy, 2G StateraexXeno, 2G Black TrufflexCelestial :) TY!

Edited by Moon_Sapphire19
incorrect lineage

* Request:

Lineage details: Any even-gen PB Soulpeace/s! (I'm working on a long PB lineage)

*Request

- 2g Jester (M Blancblack x F Bauta)

- Staterae, any lineage (will be frozen)

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Corseiss said:

*Request

- 2g Jester (M Blancblack x F Bauta)

- Staterae, any lineage (will be frozen)

Thank you!

Check your PMs for the Jester.

I tried all my Xenos a few days ago trying (fruitlessly) for a Stat for a trade, so can't help with that one.

3 hours ago, smartster4 said:

* Request:
2G leodon from tri-colored snow angel

Sending