RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

because we don't have it? I do kinda wanna watch steven universe again...

nooo, don't play with andrew, play with meeeee

that felt good to do that for her.

I'd like to post how I wish the Furor pygmies could have been nice looking mates for Sabertooth Bull Drakes if they hadn't been separate species in the NR thread, but I don't want to get jumped by the DC pseudo_mods lurking there.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'd like to post how I wish the Furor pygmies could have been nice looking mates for Sabertooth Bull Drakes if they hadn't been separate species in the NR thread, but I don't want to get jumped by the DC pseudo_mods lurking there.

You're not alone. I'd love to breed the new ScourgeKeeper dragon with Stats, but the S.K. is a twin head. 

Maybe I was just being superstitious, but whatever.
Anyway, I don't want to write that thing, but I probably will anyway.

I don't want to do anything. I mean, like, not 'anything productive' but... Kinda just want to sit here in a daze for awhile. This has been happening a lot lately. 

No wonder I've been having so many bad headaches… My botox appointment is on two weeks!

I forgot about that for seven years because I thought it was server shutdown. But server was working normally and its solution was found by some user just six weeks later from that problem.  -_-

Huh. you learn something new every day.

Maybe if I wrote things down, I wouldn't forget them.

It's annoying though that I can memorize all sorts of things but not remember my own ideas. 

I think that feature is removed. And just found another feature that I looked for years instead.

No. I will not be moving for the next two days. You call it lazy, I call it enduring PAIN!!

My sense of time is very off today...

I'd probably just sleep through it.

20 hours ago, subwoofer said:

Maybe if I wrote things down, I wouldn't forget them.

It's annoying though that I can memorize all sorts of things but not remember my own ideas. 

Tried that. Brain deletes as soon as I move to write/type them diwn.

14 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Tried that. Brain deletes as soon as I move to write/type them diwn.

Ah, that sucks. They ought to invent something that records the ideas directly from the brain, lol

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up naturally, and couldn't get back to sleep, so why am I still tired??

Food Network seems to have become the Guy Fieri Channel. Every time I turn to it, it's showing either Guy's Grocery Games or Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Food Network seems to have become the Guy Fieri Channel. Every time I turn to it, it's showing either Guy's Grocery Games or Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.

I like Guy's Grocery Games, but not really a fan of the other. For me, I seem to always see Bobby Flay, who I'm not fond of. 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I like Guy's Grocery Games, but not really a fan of the other. For me, I seem to always see Bobby Flay, who I'm not fond of. 

Yeah. That's the other show I land on. XD and not my favourite either. I do like Chopped (but not the Martha Stewart ones).

-------------

*squee*