RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

My dreams often turn distressing when I start to wake up.

life would be so much more productive if we didn't need sleep.

switching over to a new computer still sucks though; all those passwords that I don't remember to sites/emails I use everyday uwu

Yeah, I have that feature, too. I call it anxiety.

Sunday I visited my mom. Monday I went grocery shopping. Tuesday I went to doctor's to pick up a referral. Wednesday I had ear-doctor appt (what the referral was for) *way* too early in the morning. Can Thursday and Friday PLEASE just be do-nothing days??

I need a factory reset.

Spoiler

d4hgvh3-48ed7cf6-69fc-4d9e-aa37-c8b60bc9b7dd.gif

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

4 hours ago, RegalPlumewing said:

I had a spark of inspiration and want to create a dragon-based roleplay 

Smother that spark. They're hard to keep going.

jc, if you're going to post in a game with a yes/no (equivalent) answer, actually answer the damn post. if you don't know what it is just look it up you have the internet my god.

Edited by WaterScorpion
editting post

My left leg just can't get a break. 😤 First I break a toe, then I fracture some bones in the foot, followed by tendonitis in the same foot, 2020 brought me the gift of patellar tendonitis (which hasn't quite gone away), and now I have tendonitis in my ankle as well. I'm not even an athlete. 😭

8 minutes ago, sleepymuggle said:

My left leg just can't get a break. 😤 First I break a toe, then I fracture some bones in the foot, followed by tendonitis in the same foot, 2020 brought me the gift of patellar tendonitis (which hasn't quite gone away), and now I have tendonitis in my ankle as well. I'm not even an athlete. 😭

:( That sucks, hoping your foot heals soon!

It's.... so..... gosh.....dang......HAWT!!!!! Why does it feel like I'm back in Florida?! I'm in New England!! I moved up here partially to get away from the heat. Ack!

I feel you, pal. Although the weather where I live is generally intense; in winter, you can't go outside without a few layers of warmth, and in summer it's too dang hot and humid to be going outside at all. Only in the few weeks that separate them do you get any respite.

I can't stop watching Snake Discovery on Youtube. They're my new comfort channel apparently. Help. 

Snake bad. (according to my mother who was wrong about many things. Because of that, my sister has a no snake rule. But like a pet snake is better than a dog for discouraging burglars.)

They're so cute! I've never really had one, but I'd love to one day.  (Or isopods. They're precious. ❤️ )

12 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

(Or isopods. They're precious. ❤️ )

I didn't have much luck with growing those. Not sure what I did wrong.

I had some wild caught daphnia (found them in a container of water in a backyard), but found out the hard way that they needed cool water. This was back when I was trying to raise killifish. I didn't get the conditions right for that either although I did have a couple of fry.

I'd like to have another Green Spotted Puffer fish, but I can't get one here.