had to have a Vampire Bite that AP egg.

It was necessary, you see?

It was a fake Dorkface.

That's a crime.

*reading label*

Simple Truth Nutritional Yeast 

Not A Low Calorie Food

On back: Calories 20 per Tbsp :huh:

If you ate the entire jar (not that you'd want to), it'd be 500 calories. 

I really don't want to scrap it, but I don't want to put in the effort to fix it either.

Solution: Pretend I never wrote it and move on?

I hate ants. Especially surprise!ants. Especially when I can't figure out where they were coming from. 

On a related note, I definitely need to clean/organize the kitchen cabinet spaces.

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I hate ants. Especially surprise!ants. Especially when I can't figure out where they were coming from. 

Weird. I had random ants today, too. In quantity.

Sleepy...

Dr. Bronner's liquid castile oil of peppermint soap is hated by ants (and mice) and a little goes a long way.

Putting out powdered sugar mixed with boric acid works, too.

16 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

2 years ago when we stayed at a hotel in the middle of nowhere, we suddenly shared the room with a whole tribe of ants (is tribe the right word?) - queen and flying folks all together. The queen made her entrance quite clear when she landed on my laptop screen.

(Since the hotel was in the middle of nowhere, I can safely say that the ants came outta nowhere, too! XD)

Totally randomly, just this morning, it crossed my mind that the band name Yolanda Be Cool (to which I don't have any deeper connection other than that the radio plays them on the radio every now and then - We No Speak Americano, and I don't even remember when was the last time I heard it) actually is a reference to Pulp Fiction, the scene where Yolanda and her spouse try to rob the restaurant and Jules tell her to "be cool."

Why THIS MORNING?!

^ Would a dictionary help?

Hmm. Set off now, or after coffee and toast?

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

^ Would a dictionary help?

I think the problem at the time was actually making sentences, not finding words. Then again, coming up with "wording" before "sentencing" would prove that I wasn't coming up with words properly...

-------------------------------------------------

This is going to take a bunch of time.

1 hour ago, subwoofer said:

I think the problem at the time was actually making sentences, not finding words. Then again, coming up with "wording" before "sentencing" would prove that I wasn't coming up with words properly...

Ah, makes sense. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your line - https://dragcave.net/lineage/1dSnQ This particular dragon is a word poem creator so the line was perfect! ;)

Oh, it's a very loud snore...

10 hours ago, Lagie said:

Ah, makes sense. I hope you don't mind that I borrowed your line - https://dragcave.net/lineage/1dSnQ This particular dragon is a word poem creator so the line was perfect! ;)

Cool with me. If you're writing a description for it, I hope it shows up soon!

-----------------------------------------

Tomorrow is Monday...

It's really frustrating when professionals/businesses won't give you direct answers to questions. 

I really hope I can sleep in a little tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

It's really frustrating when professionals/businesses won't give you direct answers to questions. 

Or when they ignore your question completely and answer a totally unrelated one, based on a single keyword inside your message.

(Like when I asked a shirt shopping site to update their FAQ with current international shipping costs because in my last order it had doubled from 5 to 10 dollars, and they told me that some "promotion" for free national shipping had run out - which NEVER EVER applied to me since I was asking for INTERNATIONAL shipping costs. After an exchange of some emails in which they insisted on mentioning that stupid promo I just told them to delete my account there. I had bought >50 shirts from them up to that point, so I don't think I was a bad customer, really.)

*pounces on 'Mana courses throughout this glassy egg'*

Drat!

Mageia.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise