RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Google ads sure is pushing that nude Ghost In The Shell figuirine tonight. 

You guys quit clicking on it! 

tbt.gif

@Long_Before_Sunrise I can give you a spare blancblank I have.
Also I am not sure if it's a mistake or intentional, but maybe you wanted to move your gif to the right?
siggif.png.41c1de0cef4dbf0783fc6e9b2dc7069e.png

----------------------------------------------
That track was better than I thought. Another case of "I should have listened past the first 5 seconds".

My current thought is: Nope to everything. 😓

20210102_170302.jpg

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Okay..... today sucked. At least I finally got some food. Fast food, but still.... food.

I have a 2018 copy of The Great Influenza: The Story of the Deadliest Plague in History by John M. Barry about the 1918 flu pandemic. Called the Spanish flu, because Spain kept the most meticulous records on the outbreak.

Suspected country of origin: The United States

The subtitle of the book is no longer accurate. 

18 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Spanish flu pandemic lasted three years, for reference.

I sure would hope that medicine has evolved since then.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:37 AM, sh20000sh said:

Sphincter: Stop and identify yourself.

Diarrhea: I am Fart.

Sphincter: You are good to go.

That's a great sample of a binary mindset, actually. Things are either solid or non-solid. No room for other options!

(That thought was current sometime last night when I tried to fall asleep.)

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I sure would hope that medicine has evolved since then.

It has. But so have viruses. :unsure:

My political news link button on my browser has renamed itself "Ow! -" 

Oh, hello, allergies. What's that? You think it'd be a good idea to take a nap? It does sound tempting...

ugh, why do people cancel their trade just because I don't check my trades right away? I can't just stare at my trades 24/7 waiting on baited breath for someone to offer. I was helping a friend move her stuff out of her storage. sadly, one of the eggs in the offer was what I needed. poo.

Happens all the time, Syiren. Been guilty of doing that myself. On the other hand, I've got a trade that requested a specific 2G combo in exchange for a CB hatchling .... and it's been days and the hatchling they have can grow up *any* time now. In fact, I expected it to mature a couple of hours ago.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... 😄  That's uncanny.

20210411_154114.jpg

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Happens all the time, Syiren. Been guilty of doing that myself. On the other hand, I've got a trade that requested a specific 2G combo in exchange for a CB hatchling .... and it's been days and the hatchling they have can grow up *any* time now. In fact, I expected it to mature a couple of hours ago.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... 😄  That's uncanny.

20210411_154114.jpg

lol, turns out t'was just a simple misunderstanding. all cleared now. and I swear, my sig alive and totally gets me with its accuracy sometimes. XD

But now it should show something happy or blissful or just relaxing. 

....or panic. I'm about to play subsistence and those bears are SCARY!! meep.

9 minutes ago, sh20000sh said:

So how many image actually included in that sig?

this one is 100 images by the way.

rd.png

good question actually... I know the site I use lets me up to 500.... *goes to look* oh dang. 353 is my current number of gifs in my rotating sig. xD

ETA: signavatar is what its called if anyone's curious.

--------------

ack, forgot to make some food before loading up my game. 

Edited by Syiren

🤬

You offer what the trader asks for and the trader immediately rejects it. Over a common CB. I wish there was a way to block certain traders.

The only common CB hatchlings that become worth more because they hatched on your scroll are TJ's.

No direct communication in Trading Hub is probably the best thing ever, otherwise there'd be a lot of burnt scrolls.

It's an erupting volcano, people. It's not the end of the world, please stop throwing your doomsday messages onto others and all the hypocrisy that comes with it.

Edited by Syiren
typos..... sigh

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

It's an erupting volcano, people. It's not the end of the world, please stop throwing your doomsday messages onto others and all the hypocrisy that comes with it.

For a moment, I thought you were watching over my shoulder! XD I'm watching Dante's Peak.

Do I stay or do I go?

[House sitting... not life. :P ]

If I have to take over my supervisor's tasks I better get a raise with it.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

For a moment, I thought you were watching over my shoulder! XD I'm watching Dante's Peak.

lol, nope. Referring to St. Vincent volcano. someone was freaking out on youtube saying it's the end of days. I told them either Mother Nature is dealing with a little pms or Earth was getting rid of a zit.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

How do I boycott my own hormones? 

When you find out, could you let me know? I'd love to tell mine to take a hike.

------------------------

7 times in the past ten minutes..... if I have to get up one more time.... 

Hey, isn't this to-do list getting way too long? More opportunity to listen to music, I guess.

2 minutes ago, subwoofer said:

Hey, isn't this to-do list getting way too long? More opportunity to listen to music, I guess.

To-Do lists always exceed your time, energy level, and budget. Too much stuff that needs fixing. And there's a lot of life that exists because of the what-didn't-get-done. 

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

When you find out, could you let me know? I'd love to tell mine to take a hike

IKR? I think hormone blockers should be like Pez dispensers, not OMGPOLITICALBAN!!!1!  Life is hard enough without regular hormone terrorist attacks.

My quality of life would have been much improved without horny classmates deeply invested in playing social/sexual status games, ya know?

OMG HOROMONES... Sometimes it's cramps, sometime my teeth ache (echinacea helps), but when it's emotions... oh, hey, let's cry over decade old things you just briefly recalled and feel rejected for no current reason. ☹️

oh, and got home and started to relax?

Aches: Now is a good time. Let's go.

23 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

To-Do lists always exceed your time, energy level, and budget. Too much stuff that needs fixing. And there's a lot of life that exists because of the what-didn't-get-done.

I usually work with smaller, daily to-do lists, since that's my main way of keeping "productivity". I actually did get most of the stuff done today, but it was just stuff like "do the laundry" or "write around 100 words for that project".

--------------------------------------------

Sleeping well would be nice.