RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

*Will have to go at some point too* Darn

Edited by MasterWeavile898

What does it matter? I can make up random awards on the internet too.

PFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDORPFUDOR

GAAAAAAAAAHH!!! It's funny, but not that funny!

Ran across funny meme, made a lame joke out of it.

Me: I think I just discovered another government conspiracy.

Not Me: What is it?

Me: Watch this.

*Grabs paper and pen*

STUDYING

STUDYING

DYING

NM(Not Me): What?

Me: Studying is a required part of school.

NM: So?

Me: School is a part of the government.

NM: Ummm...

Me: The government is trying to kill us using school!

EVERYBODY: I KNEW IT!!!

Lame right?

Come on and slam, and welcome to the jam.

Space Jam...

Oh gods...getting really nervous...I can't talk to people. It simply does not work. And I'm going to be stuck there for 9 1/2 hours? Oh gooooods.

*Gasps* PFUDOR! Pink, Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows!

And when you're fifteen....

Oopsie, guests have come!

WHOOOO! Everyone else was trying so hard to get a new release, that I just waltzed in and grabbed a CB Blusang without more than two seconds of lag.

Why do my friends keep talking about Best Song Ever? I checked it out and it wasn't the slightest bit catchy. The hell?

someone is here help they rang the doorbell twice and there was no one at the door but i hear their motorcycLE WHAT THE HECK THEYRE ON THE ROOF HOLY SSSHHHHHHITAKE MUSHROOMS WHAT IN THE BLAZES IS GOING ON

NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE TODAY IM AT HOME ALONE???? WHAT DO I DO??? OH MY GOD GET OFF THE ROOF

Then he waddled away, waddle waddle, then he waddled away, waddle waddle, waddle, then he waddled away, waddle waddle, 'till the very the next day.

Special thanks to dracopenguin for reminding me of this song that will be stuck in my mind for another millenium ;-;

I want to scream, shoot him in the face, revive him, shoot him, revive him again, slap him, throw him down and stomp on his ribs, and finally shoot him again for good. biggrin.gif Oh, and I still want to revive him again and flush him down the toilet. user posted image