RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

haha *crai*

i still have more than an hour till, and it is a phone interview....but still.....

Roleplaying with WaterScorpion, MasterWeavile and Victini on the Act As Your Avatar thread is fun. Because there's no better combination of characters than a Vocaloid, two trolls and Kirby. Plus I get to copypaste Japanese lyrics, which makes me feel awesome...

Roleplaying with WaterScorpion, MasterWeavile and Victini on the Act As Your Avatar thread is fun. Because there's no better combination of characters than a Vocaloid, two trolls and Kirby. Plus I get to copypaste Japanese lyrics, which makes me feel awesome...

oh hai xd.png

r those actual song lyrics or those u've composed? o:

That was possibly the weirdest thing I've ever been asked via text. Even surpassing the bacon philosophy one. blink.gif

Hmmm...needs more thunder 'n lightning. Please. D:

Thunderstorms here never last long enough.

I hate this building site next door. Raised a metre above our ground level, reeeeaaallly? These two two-story houses are going to be towering over us.

Not helped by the fact they're both going to be inhabited by the roughest, noisiest, rudest people I've ever met.

And why do these rats have to use my 3DS as a heat pad just when I want to use it?

I...

I don't...

I don't think I want... To finish reading this fic... Oh god...

^ I know that feeling, KageSora unsure.gif

oh hai xd.png

r those actual song lyrics or those u've composed? o:

Dude, they're lyrics from Kaito's songs (he's the guy in my avatar). Tch, I wish I had composed them - too bad I don't even speak Japanese. If you don't know who Kaito is, he's a Vocaloid. And if you don't know what Vocaloids are, it's kind of hard to explain, but try clicking here and scrolling down to where it says 'About Vocaloid Wiki'...

Anyway, current thought: Riding a wyvern on Minecraft while listening to the Synchronicity series of songs is pure perfection. I feel like a goddamn RPG hero.

Edited by dracopenguin

I can get a plastic ice cream scoop breaking after so many usage, but a metal scoop?! I did not grip the handle or force it into the ice cream container, but soon as the scoop touched it...snap. blink.gif

I wish I was able to get some help, to get my hip and lower back aligned again!!! Its painful!!!

Websites stahp

I just want to watch that show

Don't make this difficult