LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

The elementians number no less than five. the soldiers, well, I leave the numbers to you. the valley isn't THAT big, but the bad guys there are crossing it and filling it....kinda like this.

valley wall ---> || ........ || <----- Valley wall. Makey more sensey?

Well LL your example really gives me ideas on how to annihilate them easy. But I won't just to leave the rest of you some toys to play with.

right, just cave the walls in on them

I have a better idea for Eirikr though!

He goes under and digs a really really deep pit that spans one side of the valley to the other.... meanwhile Kai holds up the topsoil to make it look like nothing is out of place.... then when teh army is right on top of it... we cave it in and the entire valley gets a little deeper! Trees... rocks... soldiers... everything goes down about 40 feet to death! muhahahahahaa....

We could even make spikes!

fun.

lol ya'll are having too much fun. This isn't any small army.....

At Blue - You missed Ayame dieing and then Aketsu gave out orders. Not that much really.

Oh good. 'cause there were some loong posts in there. Is everyone headed off to battle now?

the light side is preparing to leave but the shadow, not so much; Marc and Sky are still sleeping.

Edited by Dragonpelt

@Blue~ I can't do anything with Celeste until you post as Renzo... wub.gif

@anyone - How should I reintroduce Tractus?

In order to get Renzo interact with all the characters he needs to meet with, I plan on posting him waking up Marcus and Sky. Gist, do you mind having Celeste run in while he's doing that?

Which side is the Army fighting for?

And I'm not quite sure how to get Aoi to meet up with the shadow people (Who don't know who he is) until they enter the city. They're planning to go discreetly, right?

Edited by lachrymation

@Gist: Aketsu just called to Tractus (and Cielo), so have him geared up for battle and have him join Aketsu. Read my latest post, that should update you. :3

The army is fighting for the Shadow Alliance.

@Blue: The sooner you introduce Renzo the better. wink.gif Jahan's group has fallen behind and once the intro of Renzo is done we'll have to skip to entering the city.

They are going discreetly into the city--have Aoi just meet up with them when they get there and perhaps they'll go from there. :3 They haven't arrived yet though, as we're waiting on Renzo.

* nods in agreement with what LN said * What she said....

just lettin ya'll know i am here. Not having the best day so far and i have two exams to study for and two papers to write as well as homework.....and now moonlight sonanta is on....I will try and post when i can smile.gif

* nods in agreement with what LN said * What she said....

just lettin ya'll know i am here. Not having the best day so far and i have two exams to study for and two papers to write as well as homework.....and now moonlight sonanta is on....I will try and post when i can smile.gif

Good luck on those exams!

Good luck on your exams, Lovey~

...moonlight sonata...?

I guess I'll wait to insert him, then.

@Lach: We'll make the intros go quick. wink.gif You can continue to post as him mulling around the village if you wish, to get more of a feel for the character.

Do your best on those exams, LL! Studying comes first!

@Silver: EPIC Isis post!!! biggrin.gif Yay for moving trees! And very nice job setting that up!

Edit: Red Talon was approved <3

Edited by LadyNatasha

@LN - Mhmm~ I just can't believe that Lore didn't have much for me to edit...

Oops - posting as Tractus now.

Good luck on those exams biggrin.gif

And you almost seem mad at me for trying my hardest not to make mistakes >_>

*Shameless self-promoting* Everyone come and check out the red talon biggrin.gif

>.> (still sees one tiny mistake)

Haha. xd.png Sent my character profile.

@Gist: Yay, we need Tractus! The more the better; I complain a tiny bit about us having fifteen members and what does LL do? Send an army of 3000! O.O And kill Ayame. o.O And hint at the death of one of the twins... o.o

...we're still gonna send this army down in da dust, but now we're about equal with the Shadow Militia... wink.gif

Hmm, this battle has me thinking both sides need a theme song... >.>

@LL: Aww sorry your day isn't going well. Study hard for those exams!

((@Gist: Just the 3rd sentence in the 'Human' category, one of the words is missing a letter so it is a different word. :3 But no biggie! You did very well.))

Can never go wrong with

Is that... N64 music? O.O Oh the memories! We had a Kirby game for N64 and it was my second favorite (right after Super-Smash Brothers)! I must have been eleven... he's still my second favorite character, right after the old fashion-Yoshi. <3

I lub it! Perfect theme song for all of em! xd.png

Edited by LadyNatasha

Good luck on those exams biggrin.gif

*Shameless self-promoting* Everyone come and check out the red talon biggrin.gif

I already sent in my App smile.gif If you want me to re-send it, then I can. It looks so cool! biggrin.gif

@LadyNatasha Thanks! I spent quite a bit of time on that xd.png