Skypool

How did the person above you die?

Corvi went off course during Delivery Service. The Boreal dragons were all too welcoming.

Corvik thought it was a good idea to start hoovering in my room at 6am.

Edited by Docthings

Docthings made me look up "hoover" when im trying to browse the forums. i forgot what they are.

Corvi accidentally found the Fountain of Youth and reverse aged.

(btw, hoovering is also used to describe when a dog walks with its nose to the ground/floor and immediately tries to swallow anything vaguely edible that it finds.)

That made me smile, thank you. Plus now I have a word to describe what my dog does when he does that.

Sunrise was spared due to their advanced knowledge of the English language.

I was helping Docthings with her trouble remembering things that happened this year. My effeorts were not appreciated. I hate being unappreciated. So I helpfully pushed her into that open vat to remind her of the importance of safety precautions.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I forgot Sunrise had a key to my house so when they came to visit at 11pm I thought they were a home invader. They didn't stand a chance against my sonic ray blaster.

Docthings forgot to put her hearing protection earmuffs, but the Havana mystery illness is solved!

Long_Before_Sunrise died from the disappointment of having plenty of food, but nothing in in the house that she wanted fix and to eat.

Long_Before_Sunrise drowned in a vat of sugary soda.

Sunrise was blown away after deciding to go for a stroll during a bomb cyclone.

Lovecats was crushed as a result of the table being flipped during a very heated game of Monopoly.

Docthings is banned from playing Monopoly, but still has the game pieces in her pockets.

Sunrise flew too close to the sun. Guess they're not immune to a big, hot ball of gas.

Docthings absentmindedly ate a glass and mercury thermometer that was in her mouth.

Sunrise took a nightshift job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Docthings developed a relationship with the creature that lives in the world on the other side of the mirror.

Sunrise, wrongly assuming that they were on the nice list, stayed up all night in an attempt to meet Santa. They ended up meeting The Krampus instead.