sharlykng

Shards Of Light

I want one!

Username: EmmaD333

What you want me to draw: Male Nhiostrife & Female ice.

Position: Kinda laying on the ground facing each other.

Emotion: happy for the ice, loving for Nhio

Extra: Nothing, really/

Ref: None needed!

By the way, your art is MWA! Amazing!

Thank you smile.gif Requests are currently closed for the moment though, try again at a later date? A good way to gauge when it will open is when I've finished all the requests listed in the OP. smile.gif

Some lovely wings on the smaller darg!

I want one!

Username: Selina616earth

What you want me to draw: Blusang

Position: flying

Emotion: happy and elegant (not exactly a emotion【

Extra: with a ruby pandent and a little TARDIS

Ref: nope

I wonder what can I pay you for? Not lucky enough to catch rares but I do have plenty Blusangs:P

Can do up to 6G EG PB.

I want one!

What you want me to draw: Blusang

Position: flying

Emotion: happy and elegant (not exactly a emotion【

Extra: with a ruby pandent and a little TARDIS

I wonder what can I pay you for? Not lucky enough to catch rares but I do have plenty Blusangs:P

Can do up to 6G EG PB.

Hello! Requests are currently closed for the moment though, try again at a later date? A good way to gauge when it will open is when I've finished all the requests listed in the OP, of which is left with RW's. smile.gif

LiveStream: Check the latest pages to see if I'm streaming!

And good news! I take requests!

[Last edit: 10.34PM, 11.06.2015, GMT+8]

>Apologies, my laptop graphics card died and my whole archive of art vanished. All requests and WIPs have disappeared, so yeah...

>Esko_the_Wolf: Ice (M) & Moonstone (F)

>Sparta: falconiform & falcon

>Deinosaur: Radiant angel

>Narvix: Seragamma & pygmy

>RW: noms 2 slots (ND & chicken) (vain gold) :3

>Fun2HavRound: speckle mom & baby

Requests are: CLOSED

Requests are free, by the way. The previous 2 users are able to request when the slots are closed simply because: Fun requested last year and I didn't manage to complete his request; RW is an awesome friend of mine tongue.gif

I do take commissions with eggs, but with my current scroll goals that's very difficult since I have and/or can catch/trade what I want or need. >~<"

Update!

user posted image

On another note, I've re-organised my scroll for the first time ever. It's still as messy as ever :/

Awww yesss already looking magnificent. Your lineart is so clean! <33 Pssh Gogumajiosu, you think you're so special.

Also, what's all this about me being an awesome friend? Nonsense, nonsense. Everyone knows I'm your worst enemy.

I cheat with my linearts :3 And pfft, keep your friends close and your enemy closer. You're my awesome friend biggrin.gif

user posted image

Signature~

user posted image

all the best artists cheat

So magnificent! Reintroduced that lil' old image rotator back into my sig for these :'3 I have a feeling there'll be a few more in time.

It's crazy how these things add up.

Remember those creatures I was having you draw? Yeah, I now have over thirty, maybe over forty in my world.

Those creatures that made me doubt that I could finish them? xd.png I definitely remember them haha. Did you give them all names, or are you populating your world with them only now?

I blame you by the way, my arting binge is giving me grumbling faces thanks to that ND. WHY YOU SO SKINNY AND BONY ND!

user posted image

...I need to fix that right wrist.

Edited by sharlykng

Each and every one of them gets its own common name, its own scientific name and its own little finished artwork in my "Aisherican species" collection.

And I can't stop coming up with new ones ;____;

ND SKINNY AND BONY BECAUSE ND

That tail droops so delightfully

Also I'm looking at that small pekin image you have there and thinking how it looks almost exactly like our own pekin bantam.

Update!

Here's your half-done chicken smile.gif

user posted image

Happy Fathers' Day!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Signature~

user posted image

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!

SOOOO PRETTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!

SOOOO PRETTYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!

You're welcome :3

Lineart smile.gif I did a collar before realising it was to be tied on chickie's leg. Still okay? I also got carried away with floof. Yummy furrrr~

user posted image

SO FLOOFY

I decided to have the leash tied around Pecan's leg because that's generally a safer way to drag a chicken around with you but if it's much trouble to adjust then around the neck is a-ok~ Like a dog, only it's a bird.

Changed it accordingly smile.gif Have been busy with the new release and a new game, haha.

https://join.me/911-840-508 I'll be streaming, but beware progress will probably be slow, and I'm in my parent's office so I might have to afk a few moments.

Edited by sharlykng

I suck bad xd.png

I got accepted into a private university for a degree in the sciences(woo! More studying...), am currently learning to drive manual transmission cars (even though in the unlikely event I get to drive a car it'll be auto, and also Singapore's cars cost pretty much the same as a house here), and helping my father to design a brochure for his company's awesome environment-friendly machine (who doesn't like a machine that turns plastic into usable petrol/diesel?)

I swear I will work on the piece this weekend xd.png

user posted image

I suck bad xd.png

I got accepted into a private university for a degree in the sciences(woo! More studying...), am currently learning to drive manual transmission cars (even though in the unlikely event I get to drive a car it'll be auto, and also Singapore's cars cost pretty much the same as a house here), and helping my father to design a brochure for his company's awesome environment-friendly machine (who doesn't like a machine that turns plastic into usable petrol/diesel?)

Be more positive, you don't suck cause you just aren't satisfied with your current style yet and most artist feel that way even me. Also, good luck with all those IRL stuff, don't overwork yourself. wink.gif

Be more positive, you don't suck cause you just aren't satisfied with your current style yet and most artist feel that way even me. Also, good luck with all those IRL stuff, don't overwork yourself. wink.gif

Uhm, it's more of because I keep procrastinating rather than my art style, which to be honest, keeps changing xd.png I'll stream tomorrow if I have time biggrin.gif

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

Slots open! I'll take 2 fully coloured requests and 2 lineart requests. Not very free anymore xd.png

I want one!

What you want me to draw: Blusang and Chrono full colour

Position: doing physics

Emotion: get a little anxious as they're solving a quite difficult problem

Extra: a little TARDIS maybe?

Oh boy! I've been waiting for slots to open again. I look forward to your next stream since I missed the last few orz

Would you mind if I colored your lineart myself? I figured I'd leave the other Color slot to someone else by requesting lines only.

I want one!

Username: TehUltimateMage

What you want me to draw: Mint Dragon and Plated Colossus

Position: Not sure, perhaps a play on the size comparison? Either the Mint on top of the Colossus, or perhaps them laying down and facing each other?

Emotion: It's a reference to one of my lineage projects, so lovey-dovey is optional. (Highly optional.) (I'm a terrible person.)

Extra: None

Ref: user posted imageuser posted image (The sprites are probably not to scale. How big is the Colossus again?)

Edited by TehUltimateMage