sharlykng

Shards Of Light

DARNIT I MISSED SLOTS. AGAIN sad.gif

Both accepted, still got 1 full colour request and 1 lineart request open smile.gif

Size comparison for colossus and mint would be quite drastic, I spotted a thread about dragon sizes, will have to dig for it. Colossus is definitely larger than man but smaller than stone (cause stone is the larest breed in DC) and mint is I think the size of a large dog or something.

Edited by sharlykng

There is? Welp, I am tired confirmed xd.png

I want one!

Username: <Esko_the_Wolf>

What you want me to draw: <Chubby Winter Magi and female Grey.>

Position: <The Grey is whamming right into the belly of the Winter Magi. The Winter Magi is upright, facing the way the sprite does. There are tiny little blood holes where the Greys' horns connect with the chub.>

Emotion: <Well, the Winter Magi is being slammed into, so a look of surprise for her*. The Grey is in a freakout state, so a panicked face maybe?>

Extra: <*The Winter Magi is female. Don't ask why>

Ref: <The...sprites? Don't know what to do with the chubby>

There is? Welp, I am tired confirmed xd.png

I want one!

Username: <Esko_the_Wolf>

What you want me to draw: <Chubby Winter Magi and female Grey.>

Position: <The Grey is whamming right into the belly of the Winter Magi. The Winter Magi is upright, facing the way the sprite does. There are tiny little blood holes where the Greys' horns connect with the chub.>

Emotion: <Well, the Winter Magi is being slammed into, so a look of surprise for her*. The Grey is in a freakout state, so a panicked face maybe?>

Extra: <*The Winter Magi is female. Don't ask why>

Ref: <The...sprites? Don't know what to do with the chubby>

Lineart or coloured?

Alrighty, 1 lineart request slot left.

Wasn't sure what that was, so I googled it (Google is seriously your best friend). Nope to any sort of humanoids, sorry sad.gif my skill at humanoids are barely above stickmen.

user posted image

Sig~

user posted image

Whoops I didn't see this

IS ADORABLE

And so detailed! =0 Thank you so much, I'll slip it into my signature as soon as I get around to it~~

ETA: Oh man human anatomy isn't easy to draw.

It'd been almost eight years since I last attempted drawing a human subject and then I gave it another shot a couple nights ago.

Apparently I knew a lot more than I first thought.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

You're welcome RW biggrin.gif

I have no idea how my human skillz would be like, I haven't given it an honest shot yet xd.png

Anyways, I managed to dig up a size chart from the Site Discussions section from ages ago, Mints are about human-sized, I'd gather Colossus are equal to or slightly smaller than Stones, judging from their breed description.

Edited by sharlykng

The Xeno is giving me headaches, I'm just winging it at this rate xd.png

user posted image

Hello!

May i request a line-art please?

I want one!

Username: Taryn123

What you want me to draw: White Dragon hatchie and a Hellfire Wyvern hatchie.

Position: I don't mind. Any position really!

Emotion: Playful and Curious.

Extra: A sig size image please?

Ref: ... Im not sure how to post an image for the dragons, so here is a link to both of them:

http://dragcave.net/view/rdGms

http://dragcave.net/view/7ebK

Edited by Taryn123

Hello!

May i request a line-art please?

I want one!

Username: Taryn123

What you want me to draw: White Dragon hatchie and a Hellfire Wyvern hatchie.

Position: I don't mind. Any position really!

Emotion: Playful and Curious.

Extra: A sig size image please?

Ref: ... Im not sure how to post an image for the dragons, so here is a link to both of them:

http://dragcave.net/view/rdGms

http://dragcave.net/view/7ebK

No problem biggrin.gif

Usually for the in-game sprites, I use DC Wikia, it's quite accurate and is updated often enough. Just right-click the sprites and copy the image links. smile.gif

Once I finish lining selina's request, I'mma go ahead and complete the linearts first.

Requests are now all closed.

Super late but about the size issue: Mints were bigger than I thought. xd.png Turns out those cute little lizard sprites are actually the size of a pony. I think it'll be alright (I believe in you, Sharly!)

(and darn i missed your last stream by virtue of it being 4AM in my timezone when you posted the link. Dang it time differences!)

Yeah, time differences always cause problems sad.gif

Meanwhile, I've started lining your colossus biggrin.gif You can almost see where your mint is going to be.

user posted image

Yay~ Completed 1/4... I've PMed you with the .psd file for easy colouring, TehUltimateMage biggrin.gif

user posted image

Colossus alone

user posted image

The Xeno is giving me headaches, I'm just winging it at this rate xd.png

user posted image

I bet a normal size Xeno must be like 4 times of a blusang...

It's pretty cool xd.png

I died sad.gif I'm not going to guarantee any of the requests being completed. University term has started and after a week it looks like hell (seriously who crams 30 different topics (each!) about biochemistry and pharmacology into 5 weeks and then exams? Thank god I have some basic foundation in both modules... Anyway, it'll be like this for the next year and half. So...

Selina, let me know if you want to just have your request as a lineart instead? Since the lining has been completed and is just waiting to be coloured.

user posted image

Um, I do want a colored one though.

Well, I understand the situation and I can wait until you get enough time to finish it, just take you time then.

Thanks for doing all this :]

Hey if your still open

I want one![/size]

Username: fangtai528

What you want me to draw: Falconiform Wyvern

Position: Getting ready to pounce on toy mouse

Emotion: Playful

Extra: Siggy would be appreciated

i know there's already one but i thought it rude to take someone elses dragon pic

Edited by fangtail528

If sharly lets me, I can color it for you when I get a little time on my hands. (p.s., your lines are a pleasure to color)

That would be an honor :]

Let's see what will Sharly say.