EPIC Project

The EPIC Even-gen Project

what is going to happen with team members that have *will not be replaced* after their name?

what does the 4th person in the other team have to do as there will not be a trading partner for him/her left in the other team.

what is going to happen with team members that have *will not be replaced* after their name?

what does the 4th person in the other team have to do as there will not be a trading partner for him/her left in the other team.

All members of a team that have reached 9th gen will have the same lineage dragon.

So, someone from that team can breed one or more extras to give to the partner team

lol,

sound logical but my brain was to much in sleepy mode to get that from the first time tongue.gif

dragonpuck is correct... also, whenever possible Gen9 teams that are missing one member will be paired with each another.

Activity Check updated to here.

I really hope we get a reply from at least one person from Team VioletRed.

Every other Team has at least one active member, many are completely active. smile.gif

ETA:

Current tally of the October'13 Activity Check:

Teams with 4 active members:

- Green, Maroon, Blue, Orchid, Red, Goldenrod, Flame, Lime, Moss, Olive, Pink, Leaf, SeaGreen, Denim

Teams with 3 active members:

- Magenta (1 MIA), Sky (1 MIA), Turquiose (1 MIA), Orange (1 MIA), Chocolate (1 MIA), DarkViolet, Navy, Silver, Purple, Indigo, Sienna, Forest

Teams with 2 active members:

- Steel (1 MIA), Teal, Cornflower, Rose

Teams with 1 active members:

- Salmon (1 MIA)

Teams with 0 active members:

- VioletRed

(1 MIA meaning we have 1 confirmed missing member in that team. The rest are not-heard-from-yet.)

We'll do a complete Tally with a "where is each team" after Halloween (the Check-In deadline). smile.gif

*crosses fingers for many more members checking in until then*

Edited by Lastalda

Replacement Egg Form

Dragon Breeder: Warriorjames

Team of Breeder: Lime

Generation of Egg: 8th

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/g8ZyD

Name of the dragon to-be-replaced (according to spreadsheet): Epic Wild Solution

Intended for: Catstaff (2) of Goldenrod

Transfer Form

Sender: Warriorjames

Team of Sender: Lime

Receiver: Catstaff (2)

Team of Receiver: Goldenrod

Generation of Egg: 8th

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/g8ZyD

Naming Form

Dragon Owner: grammydragon

Team: Denim

Name of Dragon: EPIC Dragon Grasse

Generation of Dragon: 8th, Vine

Lineage URL of Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/RjxSq

edited:

Tried to breed for 9th gen, but got no interest. Will try again after Halloween.

Edited by grammydragon

Posting for blackhilllife...

New Egg Form

Dragon Breeder: blackhilllife

Team of Breeder: Purple

Generation of Egg: 7

Lineage URL of Egg: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pvfhB

Transferring or Keeping: keeping

Activity Check updated to here!

We now have at least one active member of every team! smile.gif

Still waiting for replies from 12 members.

If anyone has any way to contact Enigmus or Éowyn (both Team Rose), or Klinneah (Team Salmon), please do!

They are the only ones missing who don't have email enabled, and they're not reading PMs. sad.gif

Have sent emails to all other still-unaccounted-for members.

Hopefully at least some of them will show up to catch Halloweens...

Edited by Lastalda

woho i think purple will be ready to go trading then smile.gif (but sunfeathers wll make that announcement later i think )

and i saw i still need to name this one

Naming Form

Dragon Owner: Dolphine

Team:Goldenrod

Name of Dragon: Epic Deep Sea Splash

Generation of Dragon: 9th

Lineage URL of Dragon: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Cg1TA

I don't know how many PMs you sent out but I only had one in my inbox which is less than a week old. Anyway, I'm here now, essentially only for this project. My interest in DC is waning but last I remember I was ready to move on to 10th gen whenever my team was ready.

I'm glad you're still with us. smile.gif

I sent out quite a number of PMs, but in different "volleys". The first volley went to the Captains, who were supposed to contact their team members. Unfortunately your team Captain is among those members we haven't heard back from yet, so that volley never reached you. sad.gif

The second volley was PMs sent to every individual player who we hadn't heard from, yet. That one went out on Monday, and reached your inbox.

Today, I looked up the remaining members we haven't heard from, and sent out emails to them, where possible, or tried other ways to contact them, if there were any to find in their profiles.

(I figured that sending a second PM with the same content to reach someone who hadn't read the first PM yet makes little sense, which is why you only have one PM. wink.gif)

Since the project has repeatedly been stalled because of unresponsive members, I didn't wait for weeks between volleys. It's not fair to let everyone wait because some people vanish without notice (and we don't know who has vanished and who hasn't, unless we do an activity check).

However, the deadline is Halloween, which gives everyone a week and a half to reply after they definitely did get a PM. I just didn't want to wait until then to send out emails, because I figured sending them now gives people more time to react, not less. smile.gif

Also, since members who have a 9th gen are not being replaced, even being marked "MIA" such members can come back later without much of a problem. We're much more worried about inactive members who are at lower generations.

But a general Activity Check is supposed to check up on everyone. wink.gif

I hope, this makes sense to you (and the other members).

Definitely happy about everyone who is still here. smile.gif

I am so glad I got sent an email because I didn't realize I wasn't signed in so when I checked the site I saw no sign of a PM.

Because I wasn't signed in.

^^;

I'm still here I just got quite in the forums cause a lot of teams were stuck waiting for other teams.

New Egg Form

Dragon Breeder:Caitriona_juno

Team of Breeder:Red

Generation of Egg:10

Lineage URL of Egg:http://dragcave.net/lineage/IMXmE

Transferring or Keeping: Keeping!!!!

Hooray and congratulations to deb and Cait for their 10th gens! When I first envisioned this project I knew it would take a long time to complete but I never dreamed it would take THIS long. I'm beyond excited that we're starting to see 10th gens at last!

To all members who are essentially only still playing DC in order to finish this project, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate you sticking with us. I know it can be easy to forget to check in as DC becomes less and less important in your life and every single one of you who is still here is one less person we need to replace. Thanks so much for being team players and helping make it possible for everyone to finish the project. I really am so grateful that you're sticking it out with us.

In that vein, it's looking like we might need a deeper bench when it comes to replacing inactive members once the deadline for the current activity check roles around, so if you're not a member of two teams already and would like to join a second team, please let us know. Also, if you have any friends who might be interested in joining the project in the late stages, feel free to recruit. We're going to need everyone's help as we're coming down the home stretch to actually finish this marathon undertaking.

Also in that vein, I'm thrilled to announce that sparkdragon will be replacing Jayme on Team Turquoise, so there is just one more complete team who will soon be ready to resume trading. Look for more replacement announcements to be made as members report that they'd like to be removed or don't report at all by the time Halloween rolls around.

-Fearless Leader user posted image

Edited by kelverathewinged

Team Flame will be trading Gen8s with Team DarkViolet

DarkViolet has one member that is missing a Gen7 (we're working on it!), but they are the only possible partner for Flame... so the rest of the teams may as well start trading.

Edited by EPIC Project

Team Purple captain here! I'm happy to announce that we are all here, and also that Team Purple is ready to trade 7th gens!