Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Actually I was awed by the fact that there are 32 of TJ's 48 pairings in that lineage, and wondered if there was a lineage that had even more original pairs in it.

Just kind of noting that most of the longer lineages often don't include the albino/pink pairing as opposed to, say, the holly/winter pairing, which I see in almost all of the longer lineages.

Reopening the list for Suhdukaed Thuwed x Rezgirith Carnation! Sibling

1. Sir Barton

2. vexxum

3. Laufey

4. Absolute

Could i be on the list? (:

its a beautiful line.

Hi guys, I'm opening my lists for breeding again.

Please see my signature and click on the Thuwed Tab. All with "Open for Requests" can be requested.

I think I'll set a limit of 3 people each so I won't be overwhelmed too much.

Will have to go now but will check the thread back after work.

Edited by Sylvan_Moon

Hi guys, I'm opening my lists for breeding again.

Please see my signature and click on the Thuwed Tab. All with "Open for Requests" can be requested.

I think I'll set a limit of 3 people each so I won't be overwhelmed too much.

Will have to go now but will check the thread back after work.

hi,

so i checked ur list and im interested in those three lineages wub.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2gboK

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q5EqH

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AHvad

so if u please can add me to waiting list? ^^

Actually I was awed by the fact that there are 32 of TJ's 48 pairings in that lineage, and wondered if there was a lineage that had even more original pairs in it.

Just kind of noting that most of the longer lineages often don't include the albino/pink pairing as opposed to, say, the holly/winter pairing, which I see in almost all of the longer lineages.

44 pairs... some are pygmies and 2head, which wont breed with the normal ones. wink.gif

Think 32 pair is the most you can get, next gen would be 32x2 and there arent 64 thuwed pairs yet.

44 pairs... some are pygmies and 2head, which wont breed with the normal ones. wink.gif

Think 32 pair is the most you can get, next gen would be 32x2 and there arent 64 thuwed pairs yet.

Well, it would be possible to have a Thuwed with more than 32 pairs of TJs dragons in it, but it would not be a purebred. wink.gif (Or not an even gen.)

Edited by purplehaze

biggrin.gif

As you can see math is not my strong point, so thanks for the explanation! Guess it will be a while before we see a longer lineage then, lol.

Reopening the list for Suhdukaed Thuwed x Rezgirith Carnation! Sibling

1. Sir Barton

2. vexxum

3. Laufey

4. Absolute

5. suskekun222

List closed

All right... that's it for now. I'll reopen the list once everyone's been gifted. :3

Found this little beauty in the AP, and am not needing it. Wanting to see it go to a nice home, though. 5th gen, even gen, slightly messy, but very pretty.

Thuwed Dorkface Egg

Claim The Eggy!

Got this cutie, thanks! biggrin.gif

I found a Silver Tinsel Thuwed with two separate Thuwed lines in the AP... biggrin.gif

snaps and snarls at RubyShoes.... lol

Edited by Husky51