CYDA LUVA83

Howrse

You know that is against the rules, right? You can loose a lot of karma for having 2 accounts. Just thought id tell you. smile.gif

Not if they made the accounts on different severs. It's one account per sever. if they made one on International and another on US it's fine.

I used to play a while ago, unfortunately I became inactive when I became pregnant because I was extremely ill throughout my pregnancy. However, I've started playing again now.

If anyone wants to add me, my user is Shadlok

Man, this is from, such a Longgggggg time ago xd.png , like all of you here, love howrse, add me if you wish, Animusic1601.

I love howrse! My username is Peachycupcake-525 on there. I accept all friend requests. I quit some time ago but made a new account because I missed it. I am breeding arabians.

@Peachycupcake525 @Sun @Angel of the Inferno @BlossomSwirl @Princess Kiara

added all of you as friends. hope that is ok.

I'm TABs over on Howrse though I don't get on often because I just don't have a great internet and computer to get onto it. I'm here on Dragon cave more often because it works on the tablet and ipod I have but howrse unfortunately almost never works for me.

Oh, Howrse...I was obsessed with this game a few years ago. The artwork was beautiful, there was plenty to keep me busy, and it fed my love for horses. I'm not sure why I stopped playing. Maybe I'll check it out again sometime.

Do they delete accounts after long periods of inactivity? I don't think I've played in like 5 years...

10 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Oh, Howrse...I was obsessed with this game a few years ago. The artwork was beautiful, there was plenty to keep me busy, and it fed my love for horses. I'm not sure why I stopped playing. Maybe I'll check it out again sometime.

Do they delete accounts after long periods of inactivity? I don't think I've played in like 5 years...

Yeah, they do... 

On 11/5/2017 at 8:41 PM, The Dragoness said:

Well, so much for that thought XD

Not always though. It's worth checking!

On 11/5/2017 at 5:42 AM, The Dragoness said:

I wouldn't bother rejoining-Howrse has become a $$ grab now-I used to love it too-was even a mod for several years, and on several top breeding groups-once it sold to ubisoft it changed for the worst-I often wonder why I still log on-except I have a huge herd of retired coats-many on the very rare side-and have too many memories of the old days and collecting RCs...

I use to be on Howrse to but it has been a long time. I had a breeding group on their.

I may try and join again sometime. 

I'm on Howrse. Not very active there of late, but I check in sometimes. Feel free to friend me (my user is Hanna03 as well) :)

I used to be obsessed with Howrse but I'm not a fan of the changes made in the past few months... hm

I quit the game after they have deleted my account for inactivity... Without advice nor anything -_- i have lost all my elemental horses and rare ones :(

recently I have try to back in game but I didn't liked the changes that they did.

Oooh Howrse! I used to play it a ton as a kid, didn't know it was actually big. Tried checking back in recently but it doesn't really grab me the same way anymore. A shame