CYDA LUVA83

Howrse

I've never seen this thread!

I'm SO ADDICTED to this game! My friend introduced me to it. Now I am thriving! My name's mistycloud123 also on Howrse. 60 something days, I think? about 60,000-70,000 ranking. My friend beats me by a lot though, LOL

I need help with the pinata. Please add me! tongue.gif

PS: Congratulations, BlazingPhoenix!

Edited by mistycloud123

I'm Jedi Master on this game

Accepted you, Jedi! I was about to request when I got that notification...

Thanks smile.gif

i also just started to play smile.gif and i have to say that i really enjoy this game. dont know why. maybe because its some sort of time-killer ^^''

Edited by tukky93

I'm dropping the game. I thought we would be able to do more with the horses.

I'm PrincessKiara, working on a Sunshine lineage project starting from foundies, just like my Sunshine CB project here on DC! Feel free to add me-I do randomly gift to my friends sometimes...Plus they have TWO contests going on now, one promo ends tomorrow though...

If you have any good rare-ish foundies to sell, I'll pay BMIs!

Probably should have posted this sooner, but I forgot about this thread.

There's a new breed available - Tennessee Walker. It was released during the Companion Journies promotion.

That promotion is over, but there's a new 'Go to the Beach' promo going on now. One of the prizes is a Hestia's gift, so if you like Unicorns you might want to participate. There's also a new wild pony available as the grand prize... until the 23rd of August.

I've heard a lot of folk saying that about promos. But I'm the opposite.. promos are the only way I can get the Black Market items, since I can't afford to spend real money on an online game.

I got a Nyx Pack!!! OMG!!!

On the bad side, someone went into my account and used up like 200,000 equus! Now I have like 140,000... sad.gif Yet Howrse says there are no hackers!

Sigh... I'm in the 46,000 in general ranking. I need better horses...

I'm a big collector of BMIs so if you need any just ask and we'll swap! biggrin.gif

And one more thing...

ADD ME!!! xd.png

Its ok, but now that i have like 30-40 horses it takes a really long time to feed them every day. you also need to pay to do most of the things

Its a pain feeding them all.

Add me so I can progress further in the current thingy going on.

A pain? You don't have to feed/care for them all every day. I usually only care for just a few horses a day.

I <3 Howrse! Feel free to add me for clicks a day! biggrin.gif

My username is Crosstrace . Add me so we can get this event done;)

I just recently started playing Howrse. laugh.gif It's really fun so feel free to friend me. My username is: Rockelle275