CYDA LUVA83

Howrse

My username is princess-kate

Feel free to add me smile.gif

How didn't this come up when I searched for it? My username is CATHERINE...

Edited by cathil

I just started playing a few days ago.

My username is GoldHooves, feel free to add me.

Im on howrse too! same username! biggrin.gif

My Page

Im having a giveaway in my forum- some rare dragons, rare CS pet and HoP's and other stuff.

My account is about 365 days old tongue.gif

Howrse has beat the last shreds of hope from me.

No more promos. No more stupid pass promotions, no more horrid n00bs, just no more. I'm done.

(and like every time I say this, I'll return in two months and be addicted again. :/)

I love this game! The horse that I chose was a quator horse did anyone choose the same?

BTW who chose a pony for their game ( I made 2 accounts so I could have both a horse and pony biggrin.gif )

I love this game! The horse that I chose was a quator horse did anyone choose the same?

BTW who chose a pony for their game ( I made 2 accounts so I could have both a horse and pony  biggrin.gif )

You know that is against the rules, right? You can loose a lot of karma for having 2 accounts. Just thought id tell you. smile.gif

Edited by stitchstinks446

I play howrse as well, my username there is also Thorn4. Send me a friend invite if you'd like. I have well over 300 horses, and my favorite breed is Appaloosa.

Hey, everyone! I'm on Howrse, too, as *LipizzanerKgirl.

I recently gave away most of my horses because I was planning to leave, but I decided to stay so now I'm building up my collectibles again! I miss a lot of my old ones, but their new owners love them and I don't want to ask for them back. wink.gif

Happy Howrsing!

~LKG

Howrse has beat the last shreds of hope from me.

No more promos. No more stupid pass promotions, no more horrid n00bs, just no more. I'm done.

That was my account in a nutshell. I left for about a month around a year ago. Came back to see that about 5 promo events passed. I got sick of the players, the promo events, everything. It's like they keep dragging you in to get you to buy passes. It became more of a "help our site we're desperate!" rather than a real strategy game.

I luuurrrrvvvveeeee Howrse! I play on the US server as Raven301 and (recently) the international as Blackstar5687. I will play this game for a few months, totally addicted, and then lose interest for a few months, like right now. I am trying to pick it up again, but it is so hard to remember!

Im giveyouthatbon howrse. I played on howrse for awhile until it turned into buying and selling cheep horses only until my horse inventory became a mess. Thats when I found dc. and I found that more fun biggrin.gif

Edited by Flamma

I wish I could make decent GA coats, but I'm not very good at making new ones, only editing. sad.gif

You know that is against the rules, right? You can loose a lot of karma for having 2 accounts. Just thought id tell you. smile.gif

Actually, you can get all of the accounts banned wink.gif

I play on international server under the name hiphop1234,

but i play more activly on SLOVENIAN howrse under the name Replay (and yes, i am a girlxd)

I really like howrse but its really easy to loosen interest. I with they had role plays on the forum.

(I'm giveyouthat)

I play as MoonDanceWolf on the US server and anyone can add me if they want....

I used to play the game a few years ago and it seems I just go through fazes with games like that but for now I'm playing again...

I agree about the promos being ridiculous but I stick around only because I collect stuff for myself and I miss being around horses, as I used to ride them but it's just so expensive, so I've just gone over to virtual horses.

It's kinda sad actually....

I'm late. Bump on old thread. sleep.gif

I play on the U.S. server as kittyhawkmc. I've been inactive for a while, I only play during the time period between Thanksgiving and Heart Day. Feel free to add me. happy.gif

Anyone remember the objectives days? :3

I did play on the international sever for a few years.

Until i had my final year and not logged into my international account, for that year.

And guess what?

They deleted a payed members account.

Nice going.

I've got a new account on the AUST server but eh.

Play on and off.

Love Howrse!!! But the Admins? Not so much sad.gif

Anyhow, I'm PrincessKiara on the International Howrse. Looking to buy foundation horses with no affix smile.gif especially a female Lipizzaner unicorn and two non uni Lipizzans. smile.gif One must be liver chestnut. ..

Edited by Princess Kiara

I play Howrse, and having a few problems. I am now Blossom ~ Swirl if you want to add me as a friend.

I bought a pass on my old account, and got a Greyfell, I was extremely proud and I wrote on my page, please don't delete, yet it got deleted. I now have to start all over again, and get my high ranking up again.....