sailing101

What is your favorite boss battle?

Morpha peed me off real bad. It kept pulling me into the water and raping me D<

I though Volvagia was an awesome boss. The battle was fun too, it was like playing a fiery version of whack-a-mole.

I thought that Morpha was too easy to beat compared to the temple it was in... :/ Great analogy for the Volvagia battle! laugh.gif Anyways, my favorite boss battle would have to be Zant in Twilight Princess. I thought it was cool that he teleported you to the different boss rooms and changed attacks depending on the environment. But that isn't to say that defeating Ganondorf wasn't immensely satisfying, though. happy.gif I think that TP Ganon totally pwns OoT Ganon! Also, the battle with N in Pokemon Black/White was soo sad, I wanted to give him a hug at the end... sad.gif

Edited because I apparently can't spell today.

Edited by Denwayasha

I'll say... Nyx from P3P... Seriously, I overestimated her. It was so easy at the same time... So hard... dry.gif

My favorite bosses of all time are The Trickster, The Hell Wyrm and Yiazmat all from Final Fantasy 12.

Oh and that General guy from Fable 3 Traitors Keep add on who tries to become you!!!

Sex Change. Lol.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

Tales Of The Abyss.

Vs. Sync on the Tartarus.

That is all.

...okay no I'm going to say why.

The situation has this sense of urgency, and then THIS GUY pops up. He is difficult to where it feels satisfying to beat him, but he's not impossible- which I really enjoy. The background and the music are both perfect for this. And then when you beat him... the following cutscene makes me sad D:

Also, looking at my avatar and signature, this should not be surprising.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Mario and Luigi series.

Superstar Saga. 2 of them:

Cackletta battle - Where you go up against Cackletta when her plan fails to awaken the Beanstar. The music is quite catchy.

Cackletta's Soul battle - This one took me off guard when I first approached this. Just when I thought Bowletta was the final boss, she pulls a last resort and turns the battle around, leaving the duo to withstand just one attack. If you're not ready, one wrong move and it's game over.

Partners in Time:

I don't really have a favorite in this one.

Bowser's Inside Story. 2 of them.

Bowser Memory M & L - This one I found amusing and fun. It's like 3D retro vs. modern

Dark Bowser/Dark Star Core - Two final bosses in one. It has such a dynamic battle than any other boss battle in the series.

I liked to beat up Seymour in FFX. The first time I played I got thrashed, but for some odd reason I didn't mind. After that he was very easy, except on Mount Gagazet.

Him and Belgemine. Fun times!!

The first boss in armored core for answer although the metal gear rays battle in Metal gear solid 2 comes close. However the bossfights in Legend of Dragoon deserve mention.

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties's Super Demon Boss Battle with Ji Guang Long, and with Dolvalky.

I have a lot xd.png gotta put my least favs too >.<

Kingdom Hearts Favs:

Ice Titan

Stealth Sneak (my brother and I love that ya can fight a black one in the Colosseum)

Maleficent Dragon

Sephiroth (even though he's a pain!)

Hate:

That stupid bloody Phantom! ARG!!

Trickmaster

Pot Centipede

KH2 Favs:

Thresholder

Xigbar (he's so much fun with the Warp Snipe reaction xd.png)

Grim Reaper

Sephiroth

Hate:

Demyx

Xaldin

Dirge of Cerberus:

Wiess

Dirge of Cerberus:

Wiess

Yes laugh.gif

That was one of my favorites...

And Necron from FF IX.

Kingdom Hearts Favs:

Ice Titan

Stealth Sneak (my brother and I love that ya can fight a black one in the Colosseum)

Maleficent Dragon

Sephiroth (even though he's a pain!)

Hate:

That stupid bloody Phantom! ARG!!

Trickmaster

Pot Centipede

KH2 Favs:

Thresholder

Xigbar (he's so much fun with the Warp Snipe reaction xd.png)

Grim Reaper

Sephiroth

Hate:

Demyx

Xaldin

This ^

Colossus 13 (Phalanx) in Shadow of the Colossus. Words cannot explain... I wish I could post a video, but YouTube isn't working for me at the moment.

Also, the final boss fight in Okami is pretty damn epic. I loved all the different stages of the fight and how you had to use almost every brush technique to defeat him.

There's probably a boss fight in Psychonaguts I should mention. I don't remember any specifically because it's been so long since I played the game, but there wasn't a single level I disliked in that game.

But Phalanx is BY FAR the most amazing boss fight I've ever had in a video game. Riding on horseback through the desert, shooting arrows at the helium sacks of a mile-long Skywing (they really look alike!) causing it to drift down to the desert below, then riding at top speed to LEAP ONTO IT'S ****ING WING and climb onto it's back as it takes off into the sky, then running down the length of it's back to stab at its weak points and hanging on for dear life as it barrel rolls and tries to buck you off, keeping a close eye on your stamina to make sure you don't lose your grip and fall. Just talking about it gets me pumped! xd.png

The last battle in Okami

The last one in Okamiaden

both I had a bit of a hard time with, but I did enjoy them and kick total butt now that I know I was holding the wii remote upsidedown for the first one (the second I just had a hard time with... pry cause I broke my styler tip)

I can't think of any at the moment, but there have definitely been some bosses that were just too much fun to fight. 8P

I could tell you my least favorite bosses though. Seymore, Sin, and the Bevelle Wyrm in FFX, and any battle involving Baron Praxis in Jak2. >o<

...Actually, I just thought of one. If you have all the ultimate weapons and have completed your sphere grid, Jecht and YuuYevon at the end of FFX are the best x3

Edited by changeling007

Ninetails from okami. And her battle theme is amazing.

^ this.

All the battles in Ookami are super fun. xd.png

I'm conflicted between the Ocarina of Time Ganondorf two part battle, or the Twilight pRincess Three part one.

I mean, the three parter was epic, especially since if you got out your fishing rod, Ganon would look at it like.. "Wtf are you doing?"

But playing tennis with Ganon will always stay dear to my heart.

"Ganon, MY TURN TO SERVE!"

"Nah-uh."

"Yeah!"

"No."

"YEAH! LET ME SERVE!"

"You don't have dark magical powers. What would you throw at me?"

"(gets out bomb)"

"Ohhhhhh....."

OOH WAIT, AND THE ONES FROM NINJA GAIDEN.

Edited by Thaelasan

the wierd stone face from Kirby superstar ultra because it's so har to beat that after I beat it I celebrate. sorry i forgot what it's called I'll post it later

Vaati in Zelda, the Minish cap xd.png

this is also the first Zelda game I play, so... xd.png

Blight from Okami.

Nyx from P3P/Persona 3/FES.

The Reaper in Persona 4

Scarecrow (Second Form) in Folklore

Seth from Digital Devil Saga 2

There are more, but that is all I can remember from now.

Edited by Fortune86