TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Glad you are enjoying the extra days =) I figured it would be good to extend as many would be out during the holiday

Yeah, I'm observant... xd.png

Just hopped on to see what my eggs/hatchies are doing (nothing), and voila!, there it was- a pretty egg that begged to be clicked. So I did.

Thanks TJ, et al!

OMG this is the cutest egg ever!

user posted imagewub.gif

....Ima take a wild guess and say that Kila made that one....?

omg a squid egg?! Soooooo awesome!!

Just logged onto DC tonight, so got my first Easter egg. I'm so happy this is happening again, I looooved it last year!

....Ima take a wild guess and say that Kila made that one....?

Who else would make a squid but the squid herself? ;D

Just got my seventh...and it's soooooo cute!

Looks like a little bunny is peaking around it, but won't spoil any other details happy.gif That squid one looks really cute, hope to find that one soon!

Is anyone going to answer my question? ._.

Is anyone going to answer my question? .

Teyla, All you have to do is catch an egg. When you catch your first egg then your basket appears. I found my first one when I went to one of my shallow water dragons' page to use "splash". But I've seen them all over my page. Classy

Is anyone going to answer my question? ._.

what was your question again? i'd be glad to answer, if i know the answer that is!!! wink.gif

i have 4 eggs, but i just started at 12:33, someone of you are ahead of me a lil bit!!! and as far as timing goes, mine are definitely NOT showing up every six minutes!!!! it's more like 11 minutes like it was with the halloween treat hunt! :/ dry.gif but at least we get three days to get them all. assuredly, i WILL!!!! the problem is, my 6 year old boy also has a scroll, and he gets very upset when mommy gets to participate fully in the events and he doesn't!! sad.gif since we can't BOTH be signed in at the same time. we may have to do the dreaded "two browsers open at the same time" thing so that we may hunt our eggs together, at the same time. of course, mommy helps him alot.png in these events here at DC! wink.gif

Who else would make a squid but the squid herself? ;D

Unless it's...to throw us off track! >;o

Annnd I'm guessing that's a no to my question.

Anyone got any idea on how many there is? I just wanna see how many I need to watch out for since I'm gonna try to get them done tonight.

Teyla, All you have to do is catch an egg. When you catch your first egg then your basket appears. I found my first one when I went to one of my shallow water dragons' page to use "splash". But I've seen them all over my page. Classy

Sorry to ask this in a different place, but how often can you do the splash? Weekly?

Unless it's...to throw us off track! >;o

Annnd I'm guessing that's a no to my question.

No, I really made the egg XD

I'm the resident squid, and any other better think twice about stealing my title >U

I totally forgot this was going on. Now I'm off to hunt~

If i just sit on one page and keep refreshing, would an egg appear?

It should, but I'm not sure if you need to refresh or not. I feel like one popped up on the front page without me refreshing, but it's late and I could be crazy.

I shall test the theory. Aw, pooh, I went to my basket to see my eggs and a new one popped up. Experiment ruined. Will try better this time! (Not that I'm dissappointed for a new egg, of course! wub.gif )

Update: looks like you do need to actually refresh/load a new page. I'm just crazy.

Edited by FireAngel73

Just found one that looks like a wasp nest. tongue.gif

If i just sit on one page and keep refreshing, would an egg appear?

I've actually found all of mine on the "dragon" page for my little tree. So yes, they all can show up on the same page.

Found 5 as of now, yay~ they're so cute.

The squid is cool, want to find it but it was playing hide and seek from me rofl

I SAW the first surprise(!!!) EGG on my scroll about an hour or more back..but my flash player (!!**) crashed AT SAME time,but I did give a heads up to my few buds before my contacts/forum went OUT!!

OH..itsall good..still got 2 eggs clicked(saw entire page of awesome eggs)! WHOAH!

Rockin' On

No, I really made the egg xd.png

I'm the resident squid, and any other better think twice about stealing my title >U

I totally forgot this was going on. Now I'm off to hunt~

user posted image

I am totally innocent of this.

you can use splash once a day.

lol i got an egg while viewing my egg collection... which is now at five