TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Yay! I can actually do this! my computer is actually working this year and not impersonating a paper weight laugh.gif

Thanks TJ & spriters! I can't wait to see all the eggs ^^

Edited by TTIOT

If an egg were to appear on one page, would it keep on reappearing on the subsequent pages until you click on it, or would it just be gone?

It will keep showing up until you click on it. smile.gif

ok... why is it that 2 out of 3 'It's bright an pink.' CB eggs i get are pinks and not flamingos?

also, i got the gold egg with the feather/flower stuff around it...

does this go for three days starting on good friday for three days or what

or wait that doesnt make any sense... i should go to bed...

yay!!! as said above im tickled pink that this is happening again this year! since i missed it last year!!! my FIRST EASTER EGG was what looks like rose gold!!!! ooooo, aaahhhh!!! then, a strange green looking one, that almost looks as if a leaf is unfolding from the egg. THEN, the green egg with the bun's face on it!!!! lol

I'm up to five - how about everyone else?

Yes! I wondered how this was going to happen this year. Also, thank you for making it last for three days; work and RL have been seriously eating my time lately.

Yay for new egg hunt!

Not so yay for 28th-ish FailSummon...

Ummm I am being stalked by an orange Squid.. Clicked on it once, went to basket, But i haven't seen anything BUT the squid.

Still no eggs have appeared for me sad.gif, nor my basket...

Do you have java script turned on? If yes, try a different browser if you can and see if they show up. From past events, some browsers work better than others.

Ummm I am being stalked by an orange Squid.. Clicked on it once, went to basket, But i haven't seen anything BUT the squid.

I'd just say that one person made an egg that looks like a squid, then. xd.png

@Teyla- I can't be sure, but it may simply be that you're getting a normal delay. If one doesn't show up in ten minutes, I'd suggest PMing TJ or a mod. In the meantime, check that pictures are enabled and that you're logged in, and maybe try switching to another browser.

4th now. *patiently waits*

7 for me. They are all gorgeous. Thanks, again, spriters and TJ.

D8 how come no eggs have appeared for me yet? I'm signed in but I don't have a basket or any eggs, is anyone else having this problem? Cause I'd really love to collect some eggs sad.gif.

The basket will not appear until you have eggs.

I don't know why you aren't seeing any eggs...is javascript turned on? Someone mentioned that it ought to be for this event.

Are you sure you know what to look for? It should look something like this (clicky) (except the "egg" might be different. It will be different every time if you've picked the previous egg up. If you haven't picked it up, the same egg will "stalk" you.)

Eggs will appear every 5-15 minutes(ish) on any page that has the brown scroll background (main cave, AP, scroll, individual dragons, actions, etc). They do not show up on the forum.

The "basket" itself is actually a badge at the top of your scroll like this (clicky).

Edited by FireAngel73