TJ09

2011-04-23 - Second Annual Festival of Eggs

Sorry to ask this in a different place, but how often can you do the splash? Weekly?

You can do it daily on every Shallow Waters' action page. However, you don't have to look anywhere specific for an egg appear. At your particular time, it will appear on the next DC page you load, no matter which one.

I haven't gotten a squid or a bunny yet, but I did find one that looks like golden cheese!

Edited by Classycal

Thanks @RubyShoes, I switched to firefox and got an egg, and I think it might be a chimney egg? xd.png

Got six so far, will continue tomorrow.

Edited by aqua17

Facts About the Hunt
  • Eggs can be found anywhere on http://dragcave.net . The cave, abandoned page, badge pages, your scroll, wilderness, graveyard, etc.
  • You don't have to hunt the eggs down. They show up at a random time, at around 6-15 minute intervals.
  • Refreshing and looking around more won't make the eggs show up faster.
  • You can see all the eggs you've collected in your basket.
  • The basket for the hunt is the same as last years. If you got a basket last year, this years eggs will be placed in there. There is a cute border that separates last years eggs from this years eggs. (This years eggs are below last year's.
  • Nobody knows how many eggs there are yet. You'll have to wait and find out!
  • If you don't grab an egg as soon as it shows up, you don't lose the chance to get it. It will keep showing up until you've grabbed it.
  • The egg will pop up on it's random time whether you're browsing around the cave or just refreshing a random page.
  • You do not have to be unlocked to grab Easter eggs.
  • The next egg will not show up until you've grabbed the one already displaying in the cave.

Reminder. This is on the first page and linked in the second post. :3

Thanks @RubyShoes, I switched to firefox and got an egg, and I think it might be a chimney egg? xd.png

Your welcome. I'm glad it's working for you now and hope you have a wonderful time catching eggs. smile.gif

I've never seen the cave and the AP this empty. I'm showing only about 30 in the cave and 40 on the AP. Is that a glitch, or is everyone else parked on their scrolls, waiting for the Hunt eggs to show up too?

Edited because I can't spell a simple, two-letter word.

Edited by blackdragon71

I've seen my egg mentioned a few times. I'm glad you guys like it.

(not admitting to which one is mine... yet)

Just a wild guess, but, Thuban, if the chicken crossing the road one yours?

I was considering this, as well tongue.gif

I thought it was weird that a cool new egg showed up on the site without a description. Neato. I really want the chicken crossing the road now that I've seen it, but my first egg is lovely . . . I adore the pretty little butterfly on it.

"This lugia egg is floating in the air."

"This egg appears to be floating on a poodle."

yeah, i think i should go to bed soon...

hunt eggs are hiding D:

Anybody got one that looks a lot like a vampire egg?

I don't have it, but I saw in someone's basket a gorgeous golden egg with a cross on it and it had some white flowers behind it. Sooo pretty. Can't remember who had it to link it.

Also, I have this one: user posted image <3<3

Edited by FireAngel73