Packgoater

IVORY

Aleksandar froze as he heard something behind him. He was sure it wasn't any of his followers; they hailed him from afar before approaching. Could it be that the king had already gotten word that he was planning to become the new leader of the Sacrii, and had sent his Cuuchoin to take care of the dirty business as usual? No, it couldn't be. Slowly, Aleksandar turned around, his amber, reptillian eyes searching for the source of the noise. His eyes settled upon another Sacrii, a lady, sitting at the long ebony dining table. She was beautiful, wearing that black dress. Sure, Aleksandar had seen other beautiful Sacrii, but this Sacrii radiated a sort of... aura, which amplified her beauty tenfold. It was almost overwhelming to look at her. Then he remembered his manners, and lowered his eyes. It was impolite to stare, after all. Aleksander sighed again, and then started walking towards the other Sacrii. "Hello there." he said, taking a seat next to her. She had come here for a reason. Why else would she be here so late?

When Kator snapped at her, Nylaea just crossed her arms and turned her back to him. She was in no mood to deal with this right now. "Hmph! Next time I'll just let your wounds bleed out then," she muttered under her breath. She rolled her eyes when Veidera stated that they should leave. Of course we should leave, she thought to herself. They were about to make their way out of the dungeon when an overpowering presence pressed down on them. A Lyryu who looked slightly like the scientist from earlier, but he was different. Nylaea did feel the same evil aura that she had felt earlier from the other scientist and that made everything worse. She watched the confrontation between Veidera and this Sirintin fellow silently until Veidera turned to her and Kator and begged them to do something. Looking around for something to use, Nylaea knew that she had to improvise since the Lyryu had taken her dagger from her. Nodding her head, she walked over to the bars of her cell and ran one hand over a stretch of it about 2 feet long, instantaneously freezing two points. Grabbing the space in between the points, she jerked hard on the bar and was able to break it, providing her with a shoddy blunt weapon. Nylaea held the bar out in front of her and took up a defensive stance. "I refuse to be your or your friend's pet science project," she growled at him.

~~~

Rawien smiled charmingly as the young Sacrii approached her. "Greetings, my lord," she said, bowing her head slightly. "You know a rose would compliment your outfit quite well." With that, she pulled out a tiny seed and blew on it. In only a few seconds, a beautiful, dark red rose grew and burst into bloom. Breaking off most of the stem, she held it out for the young Sacrii. "For you, my lord," Rawien said, her words smooth like soft butter.

Edited by Lady Evirae

Sirintin seemed to frown and yet smile at the same time. He stepped forward, his power sending Kator to the floor and pressing heavily on the other two.

"I don't think you'll be escaping today. Now, now, a stick isn't going scare me off. You should know better," he said, still wearing the sickening grin. "And he's not my friend. He's my twin."

~~~~

Kator had struggled, trying to from and electric bolt to get rid of Sirintin. Unfortunately, it seemed Sirintin had caught him and was now holding him against the floor. He groaned. He tried to form a small orb, but for once electricity did not obey his every command. "You vile wretch! I'll kill you for this, you demon from hell!"

"Your twin? That creepy guy. Well I see the resemblance now you evil-" She was cut off as a huge force pushed down on her chest. "What...is......this?" It made it hard for her to talk, as if she didn't have enough air. "I....can't....." She watched as Kator was thrown to the ground. He began swearing at Sirintin. Veidera tried to take a deep breath. She was sweating and the situation did not help. "What.....do......you....want......anyways?" She gasped out.

"Revenge. I want help to bring down the king and take his place. I want to find out why you all are like you are. I want to know," he snarled, though it also seemed like a laugh at the same time. It seemed Sirintin was a being of two emotions, always showing them at the same time. "I want power. I want to bring down all that oppose me, including my brother if I so wish it."

((We might want to move on.....maybe?))

"That's.... horrible." Veidera stuttered. "Killing your brother....that's not right at all..... And the....King...." Veidera coughed and she felt the last of the air she had saved leave her lungs. She took another breath. The air feels so sick. Sirintin was always creeping her out, acting two ways at once. "What...are you testing...us....for?"

((Yeah, we just need Evirae))

"Human blood. It must be in there somewhere. I have a knack for being able to taste those things, no matter how small of an amount. Granted, by brother is batter at it, I'm just better with this power of ours. Without human blood, it's just not possible. I've never heard of a human-Kiichin, though in theory it would be possible. Now that doesn't explain your wings. I'll have to figure that one out," he said, grinning wickedly while also seeming to glare at her. He ran his pale tongue over his sharp teeth. "You know, I'm the only Kiichin in here (besides my brother of course) that is of mixed blood. I'm half Roachii," he said, showing off several rows of teeth. Sharp teeth. Teeth that hungered for blood.

Edited by Packgoater

((Okay then))

Veidera stiffened. "Don't be silly. What's the point in testing us then? So what if we're half human? It doesn't matter now does it. If you test us and we're not, then you need to let us out." There was that sick smile on Sirintin's face again. "Why would you eat us anyways."

When Sirintin used his power, the pressure was so heavy it brought Nylaea to the ground. But she managed to use the bar she was holding as a support and get herself to her knees. "You're twin? Well that explains the immense aura I felt from you both," Nylaea replied through clenched teeth, struggling under the weight of his power. It hurt to breathe but she managed to gasp, "You're not the only half Roachii here now. And we are getting out of here." Summoning up all of her strength, Nylaea used the wall and her iron bar to make it to a half-standing position. She grew dizzy but was too stubborn to fall down again. Nylaea wanted to get out of this wretched place now.

"You know, I think I will let you go, birdies. Just don't forget this," he said, releasing them from his grasp and walking back down the stone corridor as if he were a phantom. When they could no longer see him all pressure was released. Kator breathed heavily, relieved he could stand up again.

"Are you both alright? And Veidera, you're coming with us, right? Or do you need to get Erchi?" he asked, not unkindly.

Username: Lady Evirae

Character Name: Tyten

Race: Lyryu?

Appearance: About chin length, ivory hair and large wings; his eyes, however, are not white. They are a deep, lush green. slightly tanned skin because he spends a lot of time outdoors, examining the world. Handsome, like his twin, but a couple of inches shorter. Tyten

Personality: He's not as cruel as his twin, usually. He tends to treat his experiments with more care, but also more obsession. He's more laid back than Sirintin, except about certain things. Shows more emotion than his brother, but those emotions tend to be either violent or obsessive. He knows his brother longs for the crown, and he doesn't mind. Sirintin can rule the world for all Tyten cares. Tyten doesn't crave power; he craves answers to questions that no one can possibly hold the answer to and knowledge. Whenever Tyten becomes obsessed with something, he wants to keep it for himself. He despises anyone who gets in the way of him obtaining the most current apple of his eye.

Magic: Like his twin, he can temporarily paralyze someone, holding them so they cannot move; he more shifts the air around things, using it to create extreme amounts of pressure, often collapsing lungs and wings, though to a lesser degree. He also has an interest in science and the genealogy of the Kiichin.

Thoughts about the War: Doesn't really care all that much about the war, as long as he's left alone to his obsessions. He'll help his brother achieve his goal because if Sirintin rules, then Tyten will have free reign to do as he pleases.

Bio/History: RP'd out I guess, cuz I don't know Sirintin's past. And since they're brothers, I kinda need to know that. lol

Edited by Lady Evirae

((Ah, I need Dark to post so I can have Rawien reply.))

"I'm fine." Nylaea inhaled deeply. While in the holds of Sirintin's power, she had barely been able to breath. "If she gets her friend, then we'll go nowhere except back in that cell Kator!" She looked at Kator for a moment before turning away, shaking her head. "Why would he just let us go like that?" she asked suddenly. "He had us. We had no chance of escape, no matter what I said."

((I'm really not sure. Something bad and Tyten is going to be involved... I like Sirintin xd.png))

The lady smiled charmingly as Aleksandar approached her and said,"Greetings, my lord," bowing her head slightly. Aleksandar nodded back, acknowledging her presence, and then sat down next to her. "You know a rose would compliment your outfit quite well." With that, she pulled out a tiny seed and blew on it. In only a few seconds, a beautiful, dark red rose grew and burst into bloom. "For you, my lord," the lady said, her words soft, and her tone lovely. Aleksandar blushed, and then quickly accepted the rose, holding it awkwardly in his hands. "Thank you, my lady." he said, dazedly wondering at her beauty. "Why are you here at such a late hour? Everyone but me has retired for the night."

"You are quite welcome my lord," Rawien said. She thought for a moment before replying to his question. "I wished to meet the man that the Sacrii have been speaking about in hushed whispers, I suppose. And to offer my loyalty and service. Your cause of liberating our people is a noble one and I want to help you. Our people deserve to be free of this life-threatening oppression by the humans and Cuuchoin." Rawien got up from the table and moved to stand in front of Aleksandar. She stared straight into his reptile-like eyes for several moments; to him, this was to show her confidence, but underneath the glimmer in her gold irises there was a thin layer of seductive power to enhance her allure. Rawien didn't use too much power, just enough to get her what she wanted. If she used too much, the victim could sometimes tell that something was off and resist. She didn't want this young man to know the details of the power she held, at least not right now. Then, getting down on her knees, Rawien took his right hand in her small, slender ones and bowed her head. "I hereby swear fealty to you, great one. Please, allow me to serve under you," Rawien stated enthusiastically.

"You are quite welcome my lord," the lady said, and then continued,"I wished to meet the man that the Sacrii have been speaking about in hushed whispers, I suppose. And to offer my loyalty and service. Your cause of liberating our people is a noble one and I want to help you. Our people deserve to be free of this life-threatening oppression by the humans and Cuuchoin." Aleksandar felt a small bubble of happiness well up inside of him at this compliment. Finally, someone recognized the cause that drove him to become the new leader... The female Sacrii got up from the table and moved to stand in front of Aleksandar. She stared straight into his eyes, and Aleksandar looked into her golden eyes, which made him feel... dazed. He blinked rapidly, but the feeling didn't go away. Then his attention was drawn to the woman going down on her knees and took his right hand in her small, slender ones and bowed her head. Her skin was smooth and perfect. "I hereby swear fealty to you, great one. Please, allow me to serve under you," the Sacrii stated, and Aleksandar felt the dazed feeling intensify. There was no way he could refuse her.... "I, Aleksandar Titan, accept your oath of fealty, and appoint you my close advisor. Rise, fellow Sacrii, and state your name." he said, then blinked. It felt all right to appoint the female Sacrii as his advisor, and his followers would accept it without question. He turned away from her and walked over towards the map, feeling relieved as the dazed feeling stopped. He peered over it and then motioned the female Sacrii towards him. "So, what place should we head to first? I need to start damaging the king's supplies before he gets wind of me as a potential leader."

((We need like a map of the realm. lol))

As he accepted her so-called oath, Rawien kissed his hand gently and stood up. "I am the Lady Rawien Galea. Thank you for your generosity in my appointment. You honor me." She followed Aleksandar to the table he had been hunched over when she first arrived. Standing next to Aleksandar, she looked down at the map. "Well if you wish to cut supply lines to the capital, I believe that we should take out their river transportation routes. The rivers provide them with their quickest and easiest source of transporting trading goods and supplies, so if we destroyed the ports on the main rivers it would effectively cut off their supplies. They would be forced to use longer, over land routes and slower means of transportation that would be easier to ransack. Of course, we would need soldiers before we can do all of this, and right now, most of our people are holed up hiding from those scum who call themselves Kiichin. Our first order of business must be the recruitment of the scattered Sacrii tribes, but you already know that my lord."

"I am the Lady Rawien Galea. Thank you for your generosity in my appointment. You honor me." Rawien followed Aleksandar to the table and stood next to him. Looking down at the map, she said "Well, if you wish to cut supply lines to the capital, I believe that we should take out their river transportation routes. The rivers provide them with their quickest and easiest source of transporting trading goods and supplies, so if we destroyed the ports on the main rivers it would effectively cut off their supplies. They would be forced to use longer, over land routes and slower means of transportation that would be easier to ransack. Of course, we would need soldiers before we can do all of this, and right now, most of our people are holed up hiding from those scum who call themselves Kiichin. Our first order of business must be the recruitment of the scattered Sacrii tribes, but you already know that my lord." Aleksander nodded, and then pointed at a place by the river. "I have heard from my scouts that there is a Sacrii hiding spot here. A few of them have powers of transformation, and they've been able to feed themselves by pretending to be wolves and stealing sheep. However, they won't be able to do this much longer. We'll go here first and relocate them back to here, and then we'll be able to get information about the river. These Sacrii depend on it when they can't get their sheep- they should know just about everything about a river ambush" He pointed to another spot, a small town/village at the foot of the mountains. "There is another tribe of Sacrii who are the best at working forges. They'll be able to supply an army with weapons and the best armor, so we'll head there after the river folk. Any protest, Lady Rawien?" he finished, marking the spots with a small token.

"I see no faults in your plan, great one," she replied. "A small thought though. It will take some time to build an army. We should take precautions to keep the humans and the Ivory Shadows from discovering us. We could use the humans in this matter. If we hired mercenaries, or even recruited humans into our army, then they could carry out these attacks on the ports. A major fault in the humans is their greed. We could use that against them, promising humans who follow us riches and power. And if we have Sacrii with the ability to transform, they could take on the appearance of the lowly species and they would be our messengers to these humans. If the humans under our command are defeated and captured, they would not reveal you as their mastermind because they thought that they were fighting in a human revolution, not our own. Of course, we will also need servants to perform daily tasks, and who better than the humans who seek to enslave the Kiichin. The ones we take directly under our control must prove their loyalty to remain in our world though, so that we know that they will not betray us. I can assure you that no humans with treacherous thoughts will be allowed here, for I have the ability to read minds, and human minds are very weak."

"So your power is to read minds, Lady Rawien?" Aleksandar said, his tone even and surprised. That was quite a useful ability, since she would be able to scour the minds of everyone, and see if there was a traitor among them... "That ability be quite handy in the upcoming days, Lady Rawien. You'll be able to tell if anyone work for the king, and the same applies to my followers." Aleksandar then considered her words. What she said was true. "But I will send scouts to the villages for recruitment, and to send word of your plan. It sounds fine to me. I'll send word that we're recruiting the lesser beasts for our dirty work."

"Yes, Lord Aleksandar. Telepathy is one of my many gifts," Rawien replied smoothly, looking over at him. "In the morning, I can have a lower Sacrii compile a list of all those currently in your service. Then I will be able to go through the list and interview them all so that I may read them to ensure their loyalties lie with you, if that is what you wish." Rawien stood up straight. "Is there anything else I can do for you my lord?" she asked.

~~~

Tyten stood outside in the castle gardens, his hair rustled by a small breeze. He looked over and saw Sirintin come out of a secret entrance to the dungeons. As Sirintin got closer to him, Tyten asked, "Well did you have fun? You were a bit rough on them, I think. You didn't hurt the blue one did you?" Tyten picked a tulip and sniffed it.

Edited by Lady Evirae

"No. You got to me before I could," he muttered, glaring at his twin. "Why did you make me let them go? I wasn't done with my experiments, you know. I wanted to find out why they are the way they are and you stopped me!" he shouted, his wings flared. Several rows of teeth gnashed against each other in anger. How dare he do this to Sirintin. This time his emotions were not two. They were one. Anger. He was angry that he hadn't gotten to mess around with them more. It wasn't fair.

Edited by Packgoater